Does anyone know a good site to buy speakers online? I'm looking for a place that deals either or both Eminence and Celestion. +1 if it's a Canadian site too. Thanks.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
I ordered a couple eminence speakers from musiciansfriend. They will ship to Canada but the product must have a maple leaf by the purchase area and it must be in stock at the time of purchase. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Celestion-Vintage-30-Speaker?sku=660230 looks like they will ship most celestions to Canada, but not eminence. I'll see if I can find a Canadian store.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Avatar does not ship to anywhere other than the lower 48. I've been searching for a Canadian province so I don't get destroyed on customs.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
http://www.long-mcquade.com/index.php?site=1&tmp=44
There you go Canada biggest musical instrument retailer. Says that they carry both celestion and eminence, but they don't have any prices online. You could e-mail or call them though and see what their prices are.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
I've checked their stores. They're prices are INSANE, which is why I was looking to buy online.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Well, good luck most online shops are that I know of are either in the US or UK. Maybe there's an ebay store located in canada that would carry speakers. If you have a passport you could make a quick trip to the states, buy your speakers and smuggle them back into canada.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
I found a site in Winnipeg that claims to have the lowest prices in Canada so I'll go with them.

Now my next question. I'm looking to replace at least one of my speakers in my Orange 1x12's to go along with my TT/RV50. What would be a good combination to go along with them?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
I don't have a lot experience with different speakers, so I would go to a music shop and just talk with them. It going to depend a lot on what you play/ what kind of sound you want to get. I'm making a couple of 112 cabinets. One with a texas heat and the other with a swamp thang. They aren't finished yet so I really can't say anything about them yet.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
I hate going to the music stores around here because everyone treats you like an idiot if you don't look like you're homeless.

For the most part, I play all forms of Rock. I'm not into blues or metal.

I was thinking about putting a Red, White and Blue on the top with my open back, and a Wizard on the bottom with my closed cab.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
I know eminence and celestion have sound clips on their websites; maybe those would help. That's kind of what I went off of. Another thing to watch for is the power handling. Since you have a 50watt tube amp you'll probably need a speaker that can handle 75-100watts "RMS" unless you can hook your cabs together then you could get by with a lower power handling as long as both are hooked up when playing your RV50. If you do the deal where you hook them together then it would be good to know if your cabs have a parallel or a series out. parallel out I would buy 16 ohm speakers; series out I would go with 8 ohm speakers.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Yeah I know what power handling to look for as well as ohmages. Both my V30's are 16ohms, so I guess I'll have to go with a 16ohm Screaming Eagle and Wizard
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
^ That's not a bad price at all. How reliable are those speakers? I've never heard of them.

They do ship internationally.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
When I was talking to one of the guys at my local shop he had the governor and he absolutely loves it I guess. He mostly plays rock so maybe look into them. He also suggested the wizard which your already looking into.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
I thought of the Governor, but isn't that pretty much a V30 clone?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
^i ordered a british lead and was shipped monday, and it's supposed to come in on friday. they have really good ebay feedbacks, so i was tempted. i can give you a brief gear honeymoon review if u like.

but it's replacing an MG speaker in my DSL401, so haha i dunno if it'd be biased lol.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I'm sure anything will be better than the MG speaker. Definitely let me know what it sounds like once you get it.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
the governor is suppose to be like the v30 but warmer.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD