I've been hearing some good things about the B-52 head. The Jackson is what I'm absolutely set on for the price range. My question is this UGers, what should I go with?

I already have a Windsor stack and love it. Why not add another head right? I already have an SG Special with EMGs in it, but I want the superstrat type for my next guitar.

By my username I bet you can tell I play alot of thrash. I'm also into alot of the shredders, classic metal, and classic rock.
i think the B-52 head will make what you play sound better (metal & thrash)
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
being that i don't like jackson necks and i love the at-100 to pieces, you can tell what i would go with, but honestly i don't think you could go wrong with either

but if you have need for a clean chanel... the b-52 could be more usefull
Well being a b 52 at 100 owner i would definitely say go with it. but you really have to think about what you need at the moment. If you really think you need an amp get the amp, if you really think that you need that guitar then get the guitar. But you really can't compare a guitar to an amp you just have to decide what is best for yourself, no one else can tell you what you need.
My Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
B-52 AT-100 Half stack
Boss GT-10
Breedlove AD25SR Plus
Yamaha EG112C
Boss Mt-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Wd-7 wah
Dunlop Gator Grip 2.0, 1.5, 1.14
oh and by the way the b-52 has the nicest clean channel i have ever heard on any amp. (thats why i got it) I must say you have to crank that bitch up to get some good distortion but i just put some pedals in front of it and it sounds like a metal machine
My Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
B-52 AT-100 Half stack
Boss GT-10
Breedlove AD25SR Plus
Yamaha EG112C
Boss Mt-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Wd-7 wah
Dunlop Gator Grip 2.0, 1.5, 1.14
AT100 is rock solid and a steal for the price.
Schecter C1 Classic
Martin DCX1E
BC Rich NJ Beast

B52 AT100
Line6 SpiderII 210