Page 1 of 2
I have a big nose, I don't really know why I brought it up now, probably because some little 8 year old kid commented me on it. I know the kid was just trying to impress the older kids he was hanging out with, but it still kinda hurt my feelings that he had to say something about it. He doesn't even know me as a person. If one of my friends had said what he said, I wouldn't have cared, but it was a kid that didn't even know me. I never really cared about what people thought of me on the outside but ever since the little kid said it, it's been haunting my mind and it makes me wonder if my big nose is the first thing people see when they meet me. Can anyone on UG give me some type of consellation?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Yeah, you should've said something about his lower extremity that has yet to flourish, completely own the kid and make him run to his mother crying
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Plastic surgery?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
no Pics, No Proof, No Troof (Show a picture of your nose and we'll judge)
██████████████████████████████
So you're a bird/human hybrid too? I've got a friend like that, big nose, looks like a beak. Call him Falconboy
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
I have a big nose too. It's not that big of a deal, try and learn to accept those things like height and stuff. Its no big deal cuz its not your fault and you can't really change it.
dont worry about it man.
im greek and i have the nose, but ive grown fond of it
you get what you get, so you might as well be happy with it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Meh, the nose does not make the man. Whenever someone brings it up, make a joke about your amazing sense of smell.
to fenrir182: I'm too big of a person for that, I'm not gonna insult a little kid just because he got me.

to FloyDZed: i'm not gonna change the way i look for other people's sake
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
He's uhm... 8? It doesn't make a difference, people don't care about your nose. Just because he said it shouldn't give it an impact on who you are. When people say things like that, it effects them and no one else in any way. It's just words that they chose to bring out of their food chomper.
Well from the looks of the pic on your pro.....you have more then a big nose....you ahve a big gut....you need to work out....fatty...
Quote by bendystraw
*waits for out-of-line jew joke*

This means only one thing....

YOU ARE A JEW!!!

there ya go

dont fret man. who the hell cares about ur nose. Unless u piss someone off and theyre antisemitic and they mistake u for a jew...then run.
Quote by iceman95
to fenrir182: I'm too big of a person for that, I'm not gonna insult a little kid just because he got me.

mhm good point, then I guess you should just ignore what he said, I mean you ARE the bigger person here and he's just an 8 year old, not like they know much better.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by AthenasGhost
He's uhm... 8? It doesn't make a difference, people don't care about your nose. Just because he said it shouldn't give it an impact on who you are. When people say things like that, it effects them and no one else in any way. It's just words that they chose to bring out of their food chomper.

+1
I'm kind of goofy looking all around, but I don't care. I surround myself with goofier looking people so I look good by comparison
Lots of great people had big noses.

John Lennon
Tiny Tim
That dude from Slipknot
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'd go make fun of him for something, sure it lowers you to his level but you might feel better. I did it to an 8th grader who said some stuff to me. I'm a junior, he should respect me...end of story. I told him to shut up because he was yelling loudly mocking retards.

The next day I knocked him on his ass on the sidewalk and told him he sucks at life. I felt better, he was mad, all is well.
ive got a pretty big nose too
and when any fag says your nose is big i say and so is my ****
works everytime
GT

05 3 tone sunburst deluxe strat
line 6 spyder III 30 watt

epiphone special II les paul
SD-50CE silvertone acoustic electric
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Well from the looks of the pic on your pro.....you have more then a big nose....you ahve a big gut....you need to work out....fatty...

that reminds me to update that.

Anyway, i don't want to insult anyone and i just want a way to make me feel better about myself, it brings down my confidence by a lot because i worry about it a lot. I just don't want to be afraid of what other people think
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by bendystraw
*waits for out-of-line jew joke*

First thing I thought of when I saw the title.

Quote by Doppelgänger
First thing I thought of when I saw the title.

that's probably not a good sign
Quote by ShaunDiel
yea my nose is huge. but i dont give a **** thats life. i find that long hair doesnt make it look as big though
big noses are hawt
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Dirge Humani
(Invalid img)
You could look like that.

You have stolen my heart...
TS why do you care, they're 8 year olds beat them up, and make fun of them.
are you italian like myself?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Looking at your profile pic.....

Yes,,,,you have a big.............nose.
ಥ_ಥ
Page 1 of 2