so... about a year ago my father went on a trip with his hunting buddys tot he savannah. as it turned out, he had an affair with a woman there and got aids... the bad part is.. i know and im gay and i told him when he told me an dhe wont even let me eat food at his dwelling now and my brother stole my car.. guys...what do i do???
Quote by fenrirmakesme
so... about a year ago my father went on a trip with his hunting buddys tot he savannah. as it turned out, he had an affair with a woman there and got aids... the bad part is.. i know and im gay and i told him when he told me an dhe wont even let me eat food at his dwelling now and my brother stole my car.. guys...what do i do???

Like him getting aids wasn't bad?

What? Car? How has that have anything to do with anything?
Weekend Warrior
rape
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I personally wanna know why I make you but anyways, if your father is going to be a twat about the fact that your gay then thats his mistake. Nothing you can do really except give him time and the fact that he had an affair, well that's just horrible honestly.

About your brother stealing your car, well either talk to him about it or phone (dare I say it) big momma!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Move out......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
heh? I want to report this. I'm not sure though.

EDIT: After thinking about it. I am. This is pure spam.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by fenrir182
I personally wanna know why I make you but anyways, if your father is going to be a twat about the fact that your gay then thats his mistake. Nothing you can do really except give him time and the fact that he had an affair, well that's just horrible honestly.

About your brother stealing your car, well either talk to him about it or phone (dare I say it) big momma!

yeah nothing much you can really do about it....
unless you really wanna argue it with him, but that's just pointless in my opinion....

so just give it some time and hope things blow over

but about your car, go steal that thing back!
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Not only is it spam, he is also a multi.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.