whenever i cut school which is not often i always get **** on. my friends call me a fag and say random ****. my mom came home from colombia and i got home late from picking her up and she said just stay home so i did hw and played guitar all day.any similar experiences?
they say that cause they're losers
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
Apparently not going to class is considered "cool" and "rebellious" at my school.

Incidentally, I am not cool enough to skip class.
why would they make fun of you for cutting? that seriously makes zero sense....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
No one really cares what happened when I'm gone. At least you did something productive too.
wait... when i cut i become a bamf for like... 25 minutes.

how would cutting be a loser thing?

EDIT: also, this thread is misleading, i thought you were gonna go on some emo rant about cutting yourself, not cutting school...
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
**** those nerds cutting school is cool, their just jealous they didn't get to cut too.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by algemar
wait... when i cut i become a bamf for like... 25 minutes.

how would cutting be a loser thing?

EDIT: also, this thread is misleading, i thought you were gonna go on some emo rant about cutting yourself, not cutting school...

rofl
My government teacher called me a slacker in front of the class because I forgot to hand in a permission slip (I had also been missing some papers, not going to lie.) I was going home sick because I really was sick, but when I got back from the nurse to get my books, she called me a slacker in front of the entire class. I was too miserable to confront her about it right then and there so the next class I stayed after the bell and told her I didn't appreciate her calling me a slacker.

Great part. She claimed she was joking. She didn't laugh at all, didn't smile, she said plainly "You forgot your permission slip, and I'm sorry you're sick, but you're a slacker..."

Nothing after that. Just after I explained to her she said she was "sorry you didn't get the joke."

Just kinda got me mad. :/ What're you gonna do.
lol emo?
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
I went to boarding school, when I was in HS, so I pretty much never cut school since you would always get caught and get in deep shit for it, and in college noone cares.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm