Page 1 of 4
I thought this conspiracy up. Why? Because thoughts are given to me as gifts that may or may not have any use to anyone.

Ronald Reagan was president in the early 80's, around the same time HIV/AIDS came out. Ronald Reagan was a far right winged president, and his morals and religion influenced his political stances quite heavily. The main types of people to contract the disease would be homosexuals and blacks, but more so homosexuals. The Bible dislikes homosexuality - Ronald Reagan loved the bible - Ronald Reagan disliked homosexuality and black people - Ronald Reagan got the government to find a way to be rid of them not completely, but slowly.

So some guy gets bitten by a monkey or whatever is the explanation for this disease, and you are telling me it first came in the 1980's? You must be out of your ****ing mind, you do know that monkeys existed longer than we did. You must be crazy to say that in thousands of years of human life, a man was never once bitten by one of these infested monkeys. This disease was invented, there is no proof, but there is also no proof of any God (well, direct proof that he's right up there looking down).

Don't tell me there is not the technology to do this unless you are prepared to give me your ****ing FBI badge number or whatever they have.

But really, what do you think about this one? I'm not saying it's true, there's my disclaimer, but I'm sure I could get a bunch of those morons who believed "Unfastened Coins" to dig this ****.
umm.....

what?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
no.
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
This is true.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
HIV/AIDS is an STD its not like rabies you cant get it from being bitten
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Err... So why is it killing all kinds of people today? And how such genetic engineering was possible int eh 80's ? :P
That's retarded. Do you realize how difficult it is to synthesize a virus, not to mention one that deadly?

Idiots.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I can prove you wrong in one move.

Before there were monkeys was there nothing in the entirety of the universe?

Check mate.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by tzmen23

Very wrong...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by tzmen23

Wrong..

AIDS is gotten through fluid exchange, can be blood, semen or vaginal juice. You can also get it from eating raw infected meat.. Guess someone was HUNGRY FOR MONKEY
at least your being creative
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

oh...well...then my teachers suck
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by Chinfrim
Err... So why is it killing all kinds of people today? And how such genetic engineering was possible int eh 80's ? :P

I couldn't tell you dumb ass, like I said, it would take an FBI badge.

How about all of you stop trying to prove it wrong and talk about the possibilities of this powerful right wing insane **** who had the country on a drug lock down just because he was such an uptight ass hole?
reagan was such a ****ty president.... this theory is retarded
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. and aids was contracted by a guy boning a monkey, not getting bit by one
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
yeah...reagan is the antichrist...ignorant idiot...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by stradivari310
That's retarded. Do you realize how difficult it is to synthesize a virus, not to mention one that deadly?

Idiots.

Attention everyone, apparently we have a ****ing scientist here, or just a stupid ****ing college goer that majors in genetic engineering or bio engineering or some other bull**** which makes him a know it all that no one really ****ing likes, but keeps close because he's going to be rich searching for alternative energy although the planet is going to die anyways.
Because HIV/AIDs was DISCOVERED in the 70's. AIDs more than likely was around throughout human existence. Just because something is discovered, doesn't mean it was the first time it ever showed up. Not to mention, there aren't any real tell tale signs of someone contracting AIDs (not that i'm aware of atleast) so someone can have AIDs and not even know it.

Therefore, your argument is wrong.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Then why did Reagan put AIDS in Africa for the most part, and not the USA to get rid of the homosexuals and blacks here?
retarded. possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Quote by happytimeharry

We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
Quote by Inertia//Creep
I couldn't tell you dumb ass, like I said, it would take an FBI badge.

How about all of you stop trying to prove it wrong and talk about the possibilities of this powerful right wing insane **** who had the country on a drug lock down just because he was such an uptight ass hole?

haha stop trying to prove it wrong? really? I mean.. this is the pit.... and you just put up a conspiracy theory...

thats like taking out your piece in a gay bar. Your just asking for trouble
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by SOADMet8
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. and aids was contracted by a guy boning a monkey, not getting bit by one

Link to this information won't change much, you're saying no one ****ed a monkey before the 1980s? How about when people were evolving and looked similar to monkeys? I'm sure plenty of monkeys have been ****ed in the past millions of years.

Get out with your immature bull**** that Serj Tankian probably sang about in his 4th consecutive presidential bashing album.
Quote by Inertia//Creep
Attention everyone, apparently we have a ****ing scientist here, or just a stupid ****ing college goer that majors in genetic engineering or bio engineering or some other bull**** which makes him a know it all that no one really ****ing likes, but keeps close because he's going to be rich searching for alternative energy although the planet is going to die anyways.

*reported*

I am a f*cking scientist, and I do a shedload of work on genetic engineering, pathology, epidemiology and nosology. Your theory is complete and utter bollocks.
Well it sounds interesting and all, but what you have to realize is that medical technology has increased dramatically in the past 40 years! Scientist are discovering new things everyday, and yes, their were AIDS before the 80's (which is a relatively unintelligent assupmtion on your part...sorry) they just hadn't discovered enough information to classify and study the disease only until recently. Unfortunately, this is one of the poorest excuses for a conspiracy I have heard.
Quote by Funkbass796
Because HIV/AIDs was DISCOVERED in the 70's. AIDs more than likely was around throughout human existence. Just because something is discovered, doesn't mean it was the first time it ever showed up. Not to mention, there aren't any real tell tale signs of someone contracting AIDs (not that i'm aware of atleast) so someone can have AIDs and not even know it.

This is not an argument, do I need to tell you high horse riding morons this every time you think you have check mated a ****ing conspiracy theory?

You must have some low standards, enjoy a mediocre life.
that is impossible. not to mention aids started causing problems in the early 1900's, not the 80's. also nobody can get aids from an infected monkey simply by being bitten. oh yeah and virus=nearly inpossible to synthesize, especially one as complex as hiv. one more small point, in the 80's we didnt have the technology to synthesize a reliable flu vaccine, let alone a deadly virus. you are just some kind of stupid sir. actually many kinds.
Oh Jesus.. if I wasn't so against the picture of Picard, I'd be spamming it right now.

Anyway, everyone knows HIV came from an evil Wizard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Inertia//Creep
This is not an argument, do I need to tell you high horse riding morons this every time you think you have check mated a ****ing conspiracy theory?

You must have some low standards, enjoy a mediocre life.

I thought that COnspiracy Theorists should try to get followers, not diss at every ****er that comes nearby.

Still it's dumb, you can do better.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*reported*

I am a f*cking scientist, and I do a shedload of work on genetic engineering, pathology, epidemiology and nosology. Your theory is complete and utter bollocks.

You sure are a cocky one, all those years in med school working your ass off when you could have been having fun, oh well, retirement will be easy. Actually it won't, because all the **** you come in contact with will **** you up later on, which is when you can't make up for the fun you lost in your amazingly great school you overpaid on.

Not to mention you are a scientist taking a guitar forum conspiracy theory seriously and reporting other uses for "harming" you, as if this were real life and the mods were cops.

Get the hell out of the internet, you are too old for this ****. I'm 18.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*reported*

whoa your like will smith... except not black... and you probably dont get attacked by zombies daily
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by Funkbass796

Absolutely right. Haemophilia was unknown for years before it was officially discovered. And there are no tell-tale signs of AIDS that could have been detected before the '70s, except being much more suscpetable to illness.
sounds good, now you are gonna have the feds after you... =O
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
Quote by iheartprog
that is impossible. not to mention aids started causing problems in the early 1900's, not the 80's. also nobody can get aids from an infected monkey simply by being bitten. oh yeah and virus=nearly inpossible to synthesize, especially one as complex as hiv. one more small point, in the 80's we didnt have the technology to synthesize a reliable flu vaccine, let alone a deadly virus. you are just some kind of stupid sir. actually many kinds.

I am going to need some government links telling me we didn't have the information or technology to do this. We are far more ahead than they let you in on, good job being one kind of stupid: ignorant.
Page 1 of 4