Well I actually have a few questions about my hair. First off its very curly and it sucks because fags at my school think I "perm" it when I don't. So these are my questions:

1) My hair is like turning into an afro because its curly, is there anyway to get it to grow down instead of out?

2) Should I waste my time to straighten it everyday even if it looks cooler?

3) My hair is medium length, will I be able to straighten it with a flat iron without burning myself?
i've got hair similar to yours. i had a volume cut and eventually it got long. i would get it combed with a hair dryer and it'd be somewhat straight. now its long and growing out again =(
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i've got hair similar to yours. i had a volume cut and eventually it got long. i would get it combed with a hair dryer and it'd be somewhat straight. now its long and growing out again =(

I tried to straighten it like that but it turned out all fluffy.
pics!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
If your going to straighten it you need some heat protection spray for your hair. It will completley screw your hair over if you straighten it without any or if you straighten it while its wet.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Chemically straighten it. It lasts for a few months then you have to do it again. Better then straightening it every day
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I have hair just like yours. Just try to wear a hat often until it becomes long enough to make a ponytail. Or chemically straighten it.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
my mom owns a hair salon my hair is wavy so i was asking her the same thing she said there is a conditioner kind of thing that will keep your hair straight for like a month. shes not here right now or id ask her what it was for ya
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
You can do a straight perm. Buy a perm kit and instead of using rollers keep your hair completely straight/flat.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Ask x/taluha, she is like the goddess of hair.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm