Page 1 of 2
I am rather confident this could actually happen, otherwise I would not have created a thread based on it, as I HAVE seen it occur on television.

Anywho...

Say you meet a girl, the "girl of your dreams" if you will, and "sparks" fly. You start out as very good friends, spend copious amounts of time with one another bearing a bond of friendship, and then things are taken to the next level. Years pass - we'll say half a decade at the most - and you're ready to take things even further and by that I mean marriage, living together, having a family, blah blah blah. All right say that you've proposed yet she seems timid, apprehensive almost, and upon inquiring about the problem she reveals that she was once a male and that she's a transexual. In this time of consternation what do you do? What would you do?

Discuss.

EDIT: She got her wang snipped off and now has a who-ha, breasts, the whole package.

EDIT AGAIN: This is a hypothetical situation....
Last edited by Teufel at Feb 5, 2008,
Throw up
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I think if you loved her for so long, it shouldnt matter if its a guy or girl. Now go get em, tiger.
....jeeez....

Roundhouse kick?

seriously though I'd probably stay friends but no more marriage.
Quote by floppypick
....jeeez....

Roundhouse kick?

seriously though I'd probably stay friends but no more marriage.

Really think about it though. Five + years of maintaining this one huge lie.
i just see that as a perk
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by The Spoon
I think if you loved her for so long, it shouldnt matter if its a guy or girl. Now go get em, tiger.

Like many of lifes mysteries you have to ask, what would Roy Cropper do?

if she had no guy bits anymore sure, otherwise be confussed how i hadnt noticed by now and then c*nt punt her till she was totally a chick and than go through with it
Quote by dumpling_dragon
if she had no guy bits anymore sure, otherwise be confussed how i hadnt noticed by now and then c*nt punt her till she was totally a chick and than go through with it

This ficitious individual has no male parts whatsoever. "She" got the full operation. The thing was snipped off and replaced with a who-ha.
ermm found out my gf was a transexual? ermm i think id take a few steps back, shoot a ball of fire from my palms and yell 'hadouken'

but thats just me
Wow, umm...

I think I would be devastatingly hurt. By the fact that the love of my life was a woman, and that "she" had hidden from me all those years.

Well, I don't think I could stick with them like that. I'm not gay, and therefore I couldn't be with a guy. I'd be heartbroken, but I'd move on.
Quote by Teufel
I am rather confident this could actually happen, otherwise I would not have created a thread based on it, as I HAVE seen it occur on television.

Anywho...

Say you meet a girl, the "girl of your dreams" if you will, and "sparks" fly. You start out as very good friends, spend copious amounts of time with one another bearing a bond of friendship, and then things are taken to the next level. Years pass - we'll say half a decade at the most - and you're ready to take things even further and by that I mean marriage, living together, having a family, blah blah blah. All right say that you've proposed yet she seems timid, apprehensive almost, and upon inquiring about the problem she reveals that she was once a male and that she's a transexual. In this time of consternation what do you do? What would you do?

Discuss.

Hmm.

He's gonna leave you.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Wow, umm...

I think I would be devastatingly hurt. By the fact that the love of my life was a woman, and that "she" had hidden from me all those years.

Well, I don't think I could stick with them like that. I'm not gay, and therefore I couldn't be with a guy. I'd be heartbroken, but I'd move on.

Quite understandable. I couldn't be with "her" either and I'd probably be quite steamed that "she" lied to me for so long.
Quote by ibanezdestr0yer
ermm found out my gf was a transexual? ermm i think id take a few steps back, shoot a ball of fire from my palms and yell 'hadouken'

but thats just me

LOL!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Caustic
Hmm.

He's gonna leave you.

This in no way involves me. I simply set up a fictitious scenario for users to contemplate.
I guess many are ashamed that they'd stay with a transexual which would probably explain the lack of replies.
Well Id say if I found out my boyfriend was really a female/transexual It wouldnt change what I think about him..err...her(?) at all, of course Id be confused at first but Id definetely be understanding and work through it.

Wouldnt love him any less though, hed/shed still be the same guy.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Well Id say if I found out my boyfriend was really a female/transexual It wouldnt change what I think about him..err...her(?) at all, of course Id be confused at first but Id definetely be understanding and work through it.

Wouldnt love him any less though, hed/shed still be the same guy.

So you wouldn't care that he had lied to you for some time?
Quote by Teufel
So you wouldn't care that he had lied to you for some time?

like I said, Id be understanding , youd have to take into consideration it probably cant be easy telling your loved one that you were a tranny. Like I said again, Id be confused at first but Id work through it and would love him all the same, nothing would change

Am I too patient? and I just sent my boyfriend a text saying "if you were a transexual id still love you"...
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
like I said, Id be understanding , youd have to take into consideration it probably cant be easy telling your loved one that you were a tranny. Like I said again, Id be confused at first but Id work through it and would love him all the same, nothing would change

Am I too patient?

I see, you have a point there.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
and I just sent my boyfriend a text saying "if you were a transexual id still love you"...

Lmao.
i'm not sure i could handle that man. wow. that would certainly be a surprise...idk
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
Quote by Teufel

*hypothetical story*

i'd say sure, okay. she'd still be the girl i knew, since she'd lived that way. so she was BORN a guy. so what? it takes a hell of a lot of bravery to actually have a sex change...it'd probably make me respect her more.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I would be angry that the person lied to me, after however many years of dating, friendship... I'd think something that could affect the relationship that much should be shared with me. I doubt I would marry her for quite some time, but I wouldn't break with her... I might propose again if I feel I could trust her... and if not after a bit of time then I'd probably break.

That's a very unfortunate situation there.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
I would be angry that the person lied to me, after however many years of dating, friendship... I'd think something that could affect the relationship that much should be shared with me. I doubt I would marry her for quite some time, but I wouldn't break with her... I might propose again if I feel I could trust her... and if not after a bit of time then I'd probably break.

That's a very unfortunate situation there.

Of course you'd be angry. If it happened to me I'd be angry as well. But I'd probably sever all ties as once someone defiles the trust between the two of us, I have nothing to do with them. Forgiving and forgetting does not apply in situations where my trust has been taken advantage of.
Quote by Teufel
Of course you'd be angry. If it happened to me I'd be angry as well. But I'd probably sever all ties as once someone defiles the trust between the two of us, I have nothing to do with them. Forgiving and forgetting does not apply in situations where my trust has been taken advantage of.

No, you don't have to forget... but you can still forgive. I mean if you were going to marry them... you could honestly just *bam* sever all ties.

I know I couldn't.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
haha threadstarter loves a transexual i see
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
haha threadstarter loves a transexual i see

............ This is purely hypothetical.
Quote by Teufel
............ This is purely hypothetical.

i was just...
yanking your chain
good chap
Quote by lateraluspiral
i was just...
yanking your chain
good chap

All right, then. It's somewhat hard to tell as some people in the Pit seem to be lacking in the intelligence department. No offense to you of course.
Quote by Aus-10
No having babies together if he has turned to she.

What about if ya want kids down the line, actually having one of your own?

Sperm donation? Have some broad - a REAL broad - carry the brat?
Page 1 of 2