Anyone here play it? I jsut recently got back into it. I got a problem though. I need a run through normal ladder so I can make a hardcore char. Anyone have a char that can run me through norm?
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Ahhh...I remember Diablo 2...Used to have a 96 amazon...But I'm sure that account is gone by now considering its been like 5 years...
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I come back to D2 every year or two. It's one of those games that's only entertaining to a certain point: running through Hell Chaos over and over again gets boring after an hour or so.

Anyway, if it was non-ladder I would be able to help you out, but unfortunately I've got nothing in ladder right now.
I recently started playing again, Though not on bnet. Its been a connection through my router with my bro...I missed it, was fun.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I rarely play it anymore. If I do I hack the hell out of my character and own the monsters and Diablo.
I actually just bought the game again because I lost my original copies, I'm currently installing it
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i play i just recently got it..... i love it but my chars are non ladder my highest char is a lvl 81 druid (he sucks) and im currently makeing a lightning sorc.
I have it but theres no one to play it with cause none of my friends have it so it sucks online.
esccl FTW
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
i play it still sometimes
i stopped playing it for a while on bnet coz either nobody spoke english or nobody spoke anyway, which is the best thing for online play really, interacting, makes the game so much more fun for me