I postes a thread in the pit and got banned because a bunch of posers think they are so cool. I'm tired of all these emo fags we need to stop this discrimination all I did was express my opinion and ask for some advice on teaching guitar. Next thing you know I got a bunch of homos posting comments trying to sound all wise and s#@$ so I responded with remarks that were I guess you would say racist toward gay people all I was doing was telling the truth Its not my fault that these people are flaming homosdont be a hater cause your gay and you can't have my sexy bodyi have an idea get a life.now i know what you are thinking "how could this guy be so prejudice?" I bow to no man just 24 days left in my ban and I'm back baby yeahso go ahead and cry now because there will be no mercy later

Post yours,
Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
Pants. You wear them.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
my most recent one! i planned out a lot of bad decisions i'm going to make.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
So my life is going no where, and it isn't because of laziness, but because I have gained too much intelligence and I realize that life is completely pointless. Life is a bitch and then you die. Great. So I'm going to have a ****load of fun and then I am going to end up either killing this one bitch or going around the USA taking out people who deserve to be taken out, then I will gladly go to prison. I want to go to prison because I think it will be fun as hell, I think I can convince gangs to compromise, they can't kill me with guns but only shanks so I am not worried. I can take a stab to the side easy. I want to make a bunch of friends around the USA, and this is why my life will be much more interesting than all of yours. It is because I have mild schizophrenia, depression, manic depression, and I abuse drugs. Man, I can not wait for my life to unfold, I'm only 18 ****ing years old!

This one is worse.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by bendystraw
where'd your avatar go?

I had to switch it back to my original one. The avatar of me as a Mexican Pippie Longstocking drew far too much hate. People can accept annoyingness, trolling, and flaming from someone with a Tom Waits avatar, but not from me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I had to switch it back to my original one. The avatar of me as a Mexican Pippie Longstocking drew far too much hate. People can accept annoyingness, trolling, and flaming from someone with a Tom Waits avatar, but not from me.

okey dokie. im thinking of switching to something soon.