I'm debating whether or not to get the Digitech RP350 or a simple Screamin Blues pedal by Digitech. I'm fairly new and I think the RP350 will expose me to a lot of different sounds/effects. The Xedit interface and recording interface look cool as well. Plus the metronome feature looks cool.

My setup are Fenders and Schecter guitars. I play mainly classic rock.

My amp is a Palimino V8.

thoughts?

Thanks

OB
I'd say the RP350. They're pretty neat.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I also have a RP250 it woulds great, so its safe to assume that the 350 will be a good choice.
Get neither... Digitech pedals sound very digital, and will be a mushy mess when you try to play them through anything bigger than a practise amp.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
I agree with Cesium; up to a point.

My RP250 sounds great through my Cube 30 and nice through some of the half stacks I've tried it on. A lot of the time I've found that you really have to do a painful amount of fiddling to get good results.
I have an RP250. It's pretty neat, but sometimes you have to mess around with settings a lot to get good sound.
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)