Page 1 of 3
its the weirdest thing, and I do anything I can to get away from them and I never want to be associated with anything relating to redneck or white trash stuff like
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts
-prejudice (although I'm being a hypocrite right now)
-heavy improper use of grammar

Im paraniod too. Once I can afford my own place after college im going near the city (nyc) But this all happend as soon as I went to highschool

Is anybody else crazy like me?
I hate the redneck persona. What's worse is the people that live around me who think they are rednecks. Anyone born in New York is not a redneck, and if you try to act like one, you just look like an ass hat.
Quote by Tw1zzler
its the weirdest thing, and I do anything I can to get away from them and I never want to be associated with anything relating to redneck or white trash stuff like
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts

Im paraniod too. Once I can afford my own place after college im going near the city (nyc) But this all happend as soon as I went to highschool

Mmm not to many people are keen on that stuff. I love southern accents and "improper" use of grammar. Half of my tone is southern and my dialect is a mix.
Quote by Tw1zzler
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts

???retarded maybe???
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
i am an arab in south carolina
imagine how fun that is?
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by $Guitarist$
I hate the redneck persona. What's worse is the people that live around me who think they are rednecks. Anyone born in New York is not a redneck, and if you try to act like one, you just look like an ass hat.

it is not where you live. it is your attitude.
Quote by Ismail93
imagine how fun that is?

do you honestly get **** for that?
Quote by $Guitarist$

ever been upstate, ****loads of rednecks, and aging hippies
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

you musnt be afraid!!!!11!!1
they feed on souls
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Ismail93
imagine how fun that is?

dude, couldnt you pass for a mexican?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by $Guitarist$
I was born in LI and lived there until 4th grade
BLAH!!!!!!!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I live in Texas...

actually it isn't that bad here.

EDIT:
that long hair can't cover up that redneck, boy YEEEHAW!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Last edited by GizmoKaKa at Feb 5, 2008,
I feel your pain. I'm surrounded by them and it's quite arduous dodging them all.
Quote by bi-ah!
dude, couldnt you pass for a mexican?

haha
no but i have been called chinese-boy and vietnamese-boy many times
even though i dont have slanty eyes and im not quite dark enough to be either one
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Theres actualy rednecks everywhere. Where there are mountains? Bet there'll be rednecks. Even in California. In the hills above Carmel Valley, by the bay. Seriously. Totally. For truth.
back where i used to live in my cliched little post-industrial mill town, it was still legal for a white guy to shoot a black guy
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by bi-ah!
???retarded maybe???

that why I siad I was being a hypocrite...
Quote by Tw1zzler
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts

what the fuck makes you so much better than us? Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard on the pit... and thats sayin something.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by that1l)ude
You shouldn't hate people you don't know.

I do know them...
what the fuck makes you so much better than us? Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard on the pit... and thats sayin something.

I never said that makes me better than you! stop assuming
Am i the only one afraid of obese people?
usually when i see obese people im afraid they are going to try and eat me. Seriously they are ****ing huge, they could munch on me.

so youre a redneck?

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by Ismail93
haha
no but i have been called chinese-boy and vietnamese-boy many times
even though i dont have slanty eyes and im not quite dark enough to be either one

are you serious? dude arabs and the chineese do not look the same...at all...dude, if your not too dark, you could prly pass for a tan white guy?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by Tw1zzler
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts

i agree but you forgot to put homophobic and conservative in there lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by bi-ah!
are you serious? dude arabs and the chineese do not look the same...at all...dude, if your not too dark, you could prly pass for a tan white guy?

thats what i usually go for
lol
and i know arabs and chinese people look totally different
but in south carolina
everybody with black hair is chinese or mexican
lol

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
I do know them...

you said you don't like people for being rednecks, or doing anything slightly related to being a redneck, i don't think you know everyone who hunts, or doesn't use good grammar.
actually you said you were scared of them, but I'm assuming your doing like a lot of people and switching hate with fear.
(offtopic but fear and hate are not the same thing.)
Quote by Tw1zzler
-Hunting
-Hunting apperal
-nascar
-southern accents
-rasicts

1, so you don't like native American, Eskimos or cowboys.

2, you don't like military people.

3, even famous rappers are down with Nascar jackets.

4, thats just silly.

5, i would hope so.

6, again, i would hope so.

7, well i would love to know who uses the english language properly. Wait aren't you from Jersey.

I don't know man, rednecks might not be your problem.
epic7734
Quote by red star
i agree but you forgot to put homophobic and conservative in there lol

I dont mind conservatives like mitt romney just as long as there not extremely conservative and they have to be reasonable....but for the most part I do favor liberals (not crazy liberal ones) and the dems
I live in Arkansas and my dad's family is pretty bad. They're not openly racist, but it's there.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Ismail93
imagine how fun that is?

ehhh charleston is definately one of the most liberal of the southern cities so it could be alot worst. Im moving there around augusta btw.

I also hate rednecks, im the only jew at my school

Jesus Christ... How could you not be afraid of something like this? They just scream "I'm stupid!"
What is with you and your need to let everyone know you're from the south???
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
I live in Nashville, call us stupid rednecks, we take it as a compliment. Yes we are that stubborn. Actually, not many of us are racist anymore, maybe the "rednecks" up north pretend to be.

But, if you think you have a serious phobia, just come down here and talk to a redneck, and watch his ears bleed because of the northern accent. (if you have one) Reds down here HATE "yankees", it's kind of funny
Page 1 of 3