Talking to a guy who claims he has a Custom Classic Stratocaster, worth $1150. I've never heard of it, does it exist? I think he's bull****ting, as he said he's really good when he just learned the intro to Minority by Green Day...so this leads me to believe he is lying. Justify my suspicions?
Yes, custom classics exist and can go for way more money than that too.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
Alright, it just seemed strange, I always thought Custom and Classic were different. He knows nothing about it when I ask him, though. Again, I am suspicious. Maybe I should stop being suspicious...
It's obvious he's a n00b at this, just best to ignore him...even though he might anger you to high-hell.
Or maybe the best advice would be to stop being a ****ing douche about it. How the **** does it matter if he's telling the truth or not? Does that somehow give you a hard-on because you were right over a n00b of all people(when in the case it sounds like he was just a kid with parents who have deep pockets = you were wrong)? V_V
Quote by Wakisazhi
Or maybe the best advice would be to stop being a ****ing douche about it. How the **** does it matter if he's telling the truth or not? Does that somehow give you a hard-on because you were right over a n00b of all people(when in the case it sounds like he was just a kid with parents who have deep pockets = you were wrong)? V_V

Dude, ****ing chill out, my God...did you get a hard-on typing this? Calm down, I was just wondering if such a guitar existed, and clearly you didn't know, so to boost your self esteem (or the bloodflow to your raging hard-on, which I assume you have) you have to act like I'm the noob and you're surperior to me. Good job.