Page 1 of 2
Alright, my smoking brothers of UG, I'd like some advice.

At the moment I'm smoking Marlboro Seventy-Two's. They're nice, but I'm almost out and was wondering if you all had any recommendations for any other kind of cigarette. I'd like something with maybe a little different flavor, but anything you all would recommend would be cool.

Also, I try to keep a pack of cloves with me also. I have a pack of Djarum Splashes which I highly like, but are there any others you'd recommend me to try out? I also have some blacks and am not too fond of Specials.

Thanks.
maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found.
i used to smoke djarum lights and lucky strikes, but i dont really smoke anymore
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Blacks, taste great and are the most badass cigarettes ever made.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Smoke cigars, they are better tasting.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
i could name a ton but they'd be Canadian and really expensive for you to buy
I've been smoking Maverick Full Flavors for a few years now...

I recommend them if you want a distinctly American flavor, and if you want to smoke a brand few have heard of.

(stay away from Djarum and anything of the sort)
Blacks, man. Come on. Black cigarettes? What's cooler than that?

... well, lots of things, but that's not the point. They are amazing.

Try the Djarum Vanilla ones. I don't like them as much as the Blacks, but I know a few people who prefer them. They have a very pleasant taste.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by BubbaBassGuitar
Smoking kills

Anti smokers annoy
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']So does everything else, what is your point?

Oh, and smoking =/= cool.
wow man I'm fine with smokers but saying it makes you look cool... just wow. That makes you seam like some little 13 year old retard. You do it cause its "cool". That makes me laugh.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
I smoke Newports but a lot of people don't like them. But Camel Turkish blends are pretty good.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']So does everything else, what is your point?

Oh, and smoking =/= cool.

you are so right
why is that though?

I smoke cigars though, can't help you TS
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by JordantheAxe
wow man I'm fine with smokers but saying it makes you look cool... just wow. That makes you seam like some little 13 year old retard. You do it cause its "cool". That makes me laugh.

Try reading my post again.

Then, read it again, carefully.

If your attention span allows it, that is.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by BubbaBassGuitar
Smoking kills

OMGAWLZ REALLY?!

Wow. Thank you. I had absolutely no idea. I'm definitely gonna quit now. Thank you for changing my life with your one post of something that has been known to every living person who has half a brain for a rather long time.

Seriously, you should try some Excalibur cigars. They are expensive, about $6 per cigar, but they are soo delicious. They last a long time too. Me and my freind both got two one night, one for each of us, we sat down and watched the Godfather, started the cigars right after the part with the horses head, and finished them about 10 minutes before the movie ended.

Cigarettes just taste like paper to me.

Quote by JordantheAxe

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by JordantheAxe

he was saying the exact opposite.

but i'd like to point out that the only reason anyone does anything is because it's cool.
Quote by JordantheAxe

I don't smoke, but I have to say that it does look pretty cool. Of course, its stupid if you only do it for that reason but yeah.

And whats the pack of cloves for? I assume your taking about the spice.
Quote by JordantheAxe

=/= means DOES NOT EQUAL. Geez, haven't you ever taken teh maths?

And smoking IS cool. It's the coolest thing you can do. Cool cool cool. *takes a puff and coughs up blood* yepp, so very cool. FYI, I don't think it's "cool" in any way. I just like the feeling that cloves give me. I can't even smoke normal sigs. They're nasty.
Quote by Kevin97220
I don't smoke, but I have to say that it does look pretty cool. Of course, its stupid if you only do it for that reason but yeah.

And whats the pack of cloves for? I assume your taking about the spice.

I can't say I know too much about the makeup of cloves, but clove cigarettes are a blend of tobacco and cloves. They basically last longer than a normal cigarette and taste really good.

i was thinking of buying some Camels, but I'm really not sure which kind.
maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found.
marlboro reds/virginia blends/no 27's/menthol/mediums
camel wides/filter 99's/infused/robust/no filters(if your into that)
newports
To me, there are no pros in being addicted to nicotine. Only the various cons. It's just something I have to do regularly, or I'll feel like a huge fucking turd being rubbed against a brick wall for weeks, whenever I try to quit. For now, I'm not ready for that.

It does give a certain pleasure though. BUT that is fucking bullshit compared to all the cons it has. In my opinion.

EDIT: *goes to have a smoke*
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 5, 2008,
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']To me, there are no pros in being addicted to nicotine. Only the various cons. It's just something I have to do regularly, or I'll feel like a huge fucking turd being rubbed against a brick wall for weeks, whenever I try to quit. For now, I'm not ready for that.

It does give a certain pleasure though. BUT that is fucking bullshit compared to all the cons it has. In my opinion.

EDIT: *goes to have a smoke*

God...it's sad, because after I read this post, it made me want to go have one.

This is addiction people. Choose wisely.
I'm a Camel smoker mainly, I especially love the wides, and if you're looking for something different the Camel signatures are great. I dig the Infused ones.

Though there's something about cigars that contain a decent amount of pimptasticisms
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Last edited by UndeadPaperclip at Feb 6, 2008,
Winfield charcoal blues

and a side note; which would be better value for money? Rollies or Pre-made smokes?
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
Winfield charcoal blues

and a side note; which would be better value for money? Rollies or Pre-made smokes?

Rollies of course. But I'll only start rolling when I'm poor and unemployed.

Wait...
I used to smoke Newports for the longest time, until I realized it was raping my throat. Now I smoke Camel Wides. I love the taste of Camels and the wides are more delicious rolled fat. Seriously, it's like a fattie cigarette, how can you go wrong?

...Cept for, ya know, cancer and all that.
Quote by SG5533
Why not?

Because we loves our smokes. Soothing, tasty and the perfect addition to so many things.

*Cough*... *Cough*
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Page 1 of 2