100 watt Randall Half Stack, footswitch, cab, head, and power cable. Thinking about selling... just kinda throwing it up to see what i get... if you are interested let me know.
can i get some pics and a price range? check my aim s/n
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
Trade for a Schecter Damein FR w. gold trem?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Ill put some pics up soon, and ill hafta do some math with the price range(shipping is gonna be a bitch)
well.. i got an epi custom shop firebird that i would prolly toss towards that. and where in ohio? i would be willing to meet halfway if your interested.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I'll be your slave
and sell you my soul
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC

I'm thinking about $450, which is about half of what I payed when it was new. Everything still works perfectly fine, its just that I dont play live anymore, and could use the money. I am in the Dayton area. If you have any questions, just post them up here, or email me at EAM9189@woh.rr.com.
I want that thing bad lol but im like a hundred short. dayton isnt very far from me. not at all. would u do discounts on pickup?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
pickup... i suppose that is a fair deal... considering gas is absolutely awful these days... how close to dayton are you?
It's about a 3 hour drive.
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

do ya get instant dimebag tone?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
I dont think instant dimebag tone... and it doesnt matter unless you can play like him anyway.

Panterarulz... if you are serious about buying, im sure we can finalize a deal. However, i need to hear back from a friend first (to be honest, i really dont think hes gonna buy, but he is my friend, and it should only be a few days) If you would like to email me i'm at EAM9189@woh.rr.com. ...

and Power Metal G... sorry, but if i can avoid shipping, I will... its just too much of a hassle, and pretty damn expensive.
Quote by Livid89
I dont think instant dimebag tone... and it doesnt matter unless you can play like him anyway.

Panterarulz... if you are serious about buying, im sure we can finalize a deal. However, i need to hear back from a friend first (to be honest, i really dont think hes gonna buy, but he is my friend, and it should only be a few days) If you would like to email me i'm at EAM9189@woh.rr.com. ...

and Power Metal G... sorry, but if i can avoid shipping, I will... its just too much of a hassle, and pretty damn expensive.

i think i can get it pretty close to dime
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
I am very intrested in buying it but i need a price plz I can wait until u get back with your friend thats cool i understand just what do u think u would sell it for if i came and got it? you can PM me the price if you d like
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

Good to know thnx they sound good to me too
Quote by WishIHadAGibson

i live in SW Florida, so by any chance would you know how much it would be if I picked it up, PLUS threw in a Peavey Bandit 112 80 Watt?

[yeah i'm desperate lmao]
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
Quote by new2castle
i think i can get it pretty close to dime

ballsy statement
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
you live in florida.... and you want to PICK UP the amp? like.. what? ok but seriously... I'm not looking for any trades of any equipment, from florida or not. Its all about the money. : )
no partials? like maybe a guitar and some cash as well? ill sweeten the deal in you favor if so!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
then check your pm's!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
quick question for the owner. i just bought an RH100, and if you know, what cab did yours come with? was it the RS412XC?