today during my evening class at the local community college i was made aware of this wrongdoing that has been made by a well known cooperation.

yes my friends you see this picture correctly. for a mere 80 cents burger king is marketing a potato chip that is suppose to taste like their French fries and ketchup. upon trying only one of these chips, which tasted more like barbeque then ketchup, i threw the bag on the ground and stepped on them repeatedly, then returned it to the owner who did the same.

and in this image it is clear that they have also made a flame broiled hamburger flavored chip too. as i have yet to see these in a vending machine i wouldn't be surprised if they don't taste anything like hamburgers like their French fry counter parts.

this is the problem with America, well at least one of the problems. i mean theres a ton of problems with America but French fry flavored chips certainly doesn't help things.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
i just think its sad that the founding fathers who fought so hard so we didnt have to ever deal with this menace toiled for nothing

so much for the american dream
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Your joking right?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
i propose legislation!
Quote by SleightOfHand

Quote by horloko

Quote by myearshurt

Quote by strat335
hahaha

gross.

gross isnt the word for these things. i drank a bottle of coke and ate a half a bag of peanut butter m and m's afterward and i still could taste them.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Food like that is nasty. Remember those wow chips? The "everything" flavor? Remember how they gave 95% of the people who ate them oily anal discharge?

I hate corporations.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
today during my evening class at the local community college i was made aware of this wrongdoing that has been made by a well known cooperation.

yes my friends you see this picture correctly. for a mere 80 cents burger king is marketing a potato chip that is suppose to taste like their French fries and ketchup. upon trying only one of these chips, which tasted more like barbeque then ketchup, i threw the bag on the ground and stepped on them repeatedly, then returned it to the owner who did the same.

and in this image it is clear that they have also made a flame broiled hamburger flavored chip too. as i have yet to see these in a vending machine i wouldn't be surprised if they don't taste anything like hamburgers like their French fry counter parts.

this is the problem with America, well at least one of the problems. i mean theres a ton of problems with America but French fry flavored chips certainly doesn't help things.

Yeah, theyre at my school vending machines... I honestly think the Founding Fathers would be proud. Capitalism at its Finest. If the Product sucks, not very many people will buy it and it will die out, but if alot of people like it, then they will continue selling the product. Why? Because they can/Have the right too

EDIT: not to be a smartass, but "americas" would refer to North, Central, and South America... try to refer to the United States as the United States or USA, unless of course you did wish to include all of the Amricas, then all apologies sir
Those look really disgusting. Uggh, I cringe at the thought of placing one on my tongue.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Your joking right?

google it.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Wow, that's an all new stupid idea for them to get more money, and the sad thing is with the amount of childhood obecity it will most likely work... the second McDonalds does anything of this sort, I am giving up on fastfood for good.
i cant even eat fastfood anymore, it makes me sick, not from any moral or values standpoint, it just happens to be made of 98% grease
Quote by SleightOfHand

Quote by horloko

Quote by myearshurt

Today during a trip to UG on the local internet, I was made aware of the horrible lack of grammatical skills most of their users had, and after reading that horribly written title, I had to go in, only to discover that it was a waste of time, because, while it is entertaining, I see no reason for that to be considered "America's downfall" (Of Society, lol), it's simply an idea someone with money and influence came up with, besides, who has the time to go around with a bag of fries and ketchup these days? Probably people like me, who have the time to harass a fellow member of an online forum in a paragraph long post.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by NorfIrIon
Today during a trip to UG on the local internet, I was made aware of the horrible lack of grammatical skills most of their users had, and after reading that horribly written title, I had to go in, only to discover that it was a waste of time, because, while it is entertaining, I see no reason for that to be considered "America's downfall" (Of Society, lol), it's simply an idea someone with money and influence came up with, besides, who has the time to go around with a bag of fries and ketchup these days? Probably people like me, who have the time to harass a fellow member of an online forum in a paragraph long post.

Paragraph? More like two sentences.
Quote by captainjackass
Yeah, theyre at my school vending machines... I honestly think the Founding Fathers would be proud. Capitalism at its Finest. If the Product sucks, not very many people will buy it and it will die out, but if alot of people like it, then they will continue selling the product. Why? Because they can/Have the right too

EDIT: not to be a smartass, but "americas" would refer to North, Central, and South America... try to refer to the United States as the United States or USA, unless of course you did wish to include all of the Amricas, then all apologies sir

i meant the United States, but if this product is being marketed to Canada and Mexico too, then i would also like them included.

Quote by RocksAwakening5

Those look really disgusting. Uggh, I cringe at the thought of placing one on my tongue.

my taste buds said **** this im out of here after i ate one. then they proceeded to leave my tounge.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by NorfIrIon

bravo good sir. but shouldnt had be have?
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by crust_punk
Paragraph? More like two sentences.

Quote by The Dictionary

A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

Why, I do believe 2 sentences or more constitutes a paragraph.

Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
bravo good sir. but shouldnt had be have?

lolwut?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

Quote by NorfIrIon
Today during a trip to U.G. on the local internet, I was made aware of the horrible lack of grammatical skills most of their users have, and after reading that horribly written title, I had to go in, only to discover that it was a waste of time. While it is entertaining, I see no reason for that title to be considered "americas downfall of society" (sic)(lol). It's simply an idea someone with money and influence came up with. Besides, who has the time to go around with a bag of fries and ketchup these days? Probably people like me, who have the time to harass a fellow member of an online forum in a paragraph long post.

Dont care if its more correct, I just love correcting grammar nazis. (I realize most of my posts arent gramatically correct, but thats because I realize this is the internet, and grammatical correctness is not a necessity)
Quote by captainjackass
Dont care if its more correct, I just love correcting grammar nazis. (I realize most of my posts arent gramatically correct, but thats because I realize this is the internet, and grammatical correctness is not a necessity)

Haha, Beautiful job at correcting his post. I did so on a small scale, but you finished the job.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
Quote by captainjackass

Well, I do appreciate it, I always try my hardest, you understand, and sometimes things simply escape me.
Alot of people, on the other hand, do not, and while it is not exactly a necessity, it always makes everything much easier.

I don't really see what the big deal is. It's just a fast food franchise putting another snack into the market. Other potato chip companies make countless amounts of different flavored chips. If Burger King didn't make this then I'm sure some other company would have later on. Unhealthy food will always be around in the US. Nothing new to really be surprised or shocked about. :x
hahah, laziness hits a whole new level. increased production for fatties i guess.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
So America is falling apart because Burger King markets potato snacks that taste like fries and ketchup... someone's got low standards.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
i just think its sad that the founding fathers who fought so hard so we didnt have to ever deal with this menace toiled for nothing

so much for the american dream

on the contrary... is it not the american dream to overindulge in freedom? and ketchup fries

im kidding ofcourse... I watched The Patriot last night and it almost made me cry
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by hethamulburton
So America is falling apart because Burger King markets potato snacks that taste like fries and ketchup... someone's got low standards.

Yeah I really don't get it. Just a new competitor in the snack business, and a new flavor of chips.

Now THIS is something you would want to question.

Quote by Melan
Yeah I really don't get it. Just a new competitor in the snack business, and a new flavor of chips.

Now THIS is something you would want to question.

Chocolate chip sausages... hmm... that almost sounds racist.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.