Do it slowly at first, and gradually build up speed. Try to be as accurate as possible. It takes time to get used to it and get it right, so don't get discouraged.
Practice each chord individually, for as long as you can. Try it again a short while later or even the next day, you'll get it down.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by LeviW
Practice each chord individually, for as long as you can. Try it again a short while later or even the next day, you'll get it down.

Do that and then just practicing changing from 2 close chords like Em to C
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
It's easier to change between chords if they have at least one finger in common. C to Am is really good because you only have to move your ring finger. Then try Em to C as above poster suggested, Em to Am, C to D7, Em to A7. It takes a while to be able to change chords well; everyone has issues, you're not the only one. Practise slowly at first and with a metronome, just one downward strum on every beat, nothing fancy. Don't worry about the gap in sound when changing chords; it'll get smaller once you practice enough. If you're doing it well, speed up the metronome a little bit, keep practising etc.