Poll: what do you hate most about your body?
Poll Options
View poll results: what do you hate most about your body?
ear
1 2%
feet
3 5%
leg
1 2%
hands
2 4%
arm
1 2%
stomach/chest
21 38%
face
5 9%
nose
3 5%
other
9 16%
im downright sexy so i hate nothing
9 16%
Voters: 55.
what is your body part on your body you hate the most? if not stated say other and tell what it is. or if you think your downright sexy that click that
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
hate the most ay? prolli

i got nothin man
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Head, because I have a big head. Everything on it is in proportion, its just large as compared to my body.

Other than that my back because its got bad natural posture, making my slouchiness even uglier.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
i have a rather falt chest
i actually don't care that much, but if i had to choose one thing, thatd be it.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I don't abhor anything really and just to note, I don't think look at myself as "downright sexy." I allow my friends (female friends) to tell me that.

EDIT: And no, it DOESN'T get to my head.
Elbows and knees.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
My stomach. Too much beer not enough exercise ha! I'm not fat its just not toned and it sucks!
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I hate my left hip. It always acts up in the rain. I'm totally young, by the way.
My penis. I think penises in general are ugly as hell, and having one staring me in the face compounds that.

Still, I love it. It's like that ugly dog you can't help but want to cuddle with.
Quote by CowboyUp
My penis. I think penises in general are ugly as hell, and having one staring me in the face compounds that.

Still, I love it. It's like that ugly dog you can't help but want to cuddle with.

Good post, man

I probably hate my feet most.
My stomach... it's a little too round for my taste... but I like my diet too much to make a difference. Oh well.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by CowboyUp

... What the bloody hell? The ugly dog you want to cuddle with...?
Im about 54 pounds overweight, (LOL FATTYLOL), but it evens out nicely due to my 6'4 height.

I would have to say my weight.

HOWEVER, I love my hair, its kind of like Hurley's style from lost, minus the immense weight.
my ears. people make fun of them for being big and having holes in them(i was born with it) but some girls massage my ears. so thats good too.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
my balls

i dont need them, im not having kids, and they're just a weak point

that and i sit on them too much
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I hate my arms and my hands. Arms are too big, hands are too manly. I love everything else though
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
My nose is a bit too big for my face I think. My stomach has some extra meat on it, but working out can fix that problem. I'm stuck with this damn nose no matter what unless I get surgery.
Quote by CowboyUp

Seriously. Causes trouble. But, if I didn't have one, it'd be legal to walk naked. How awesome would that be?