*claps hands

thats what that was called. Ive been looking for the name of that for along time now

i hated it tho
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Indeed.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I miss those little peanut looking things that were actually nutter butter esque crackerisms filled with peanut butter. I believe they were made by Planters. Best damn things ever.

I wish I could remember the name
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Dude... remember the landlord... That guy was a freaking monster. I would never go up against him in slamball.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I miss those little peanut looking things that were actually nutter butter esque crackerisms filled with peanut butter. I believe they were made by Planters. Best damn things ever.

I wish I could remember the name

nutter butter. youre welcome. i love them equally.
Quote by wfbrady09
nutter butter. youre welcome. i love them equally.

Well Nutter Butters are a bit different. Those are still around, too (And they're awesome). I'm talking about the peanut butter filled three-dimensional peanut-shaped candies.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by exect4500
my step dad designed the set for it

my dads cooler than your dad...
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
i miss those orange flavored chocolate things that were shaped like oranges. I remember it like it was yesterday you whack and unwrap, and then orange flavored chocolate slices.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Well Nutter Butters are a bit different. Those are still around, too (And they're awesome). I'm talking about the peanut butter filled three-dimensional peanut-shaped candies.

I remember those! I loved those things...
I always wanted to play that but I dont think the local sports centre would like it if I showed up with loads of trampolines
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

hmmm i misread. my bad. i member those i dont recall the name though.
Quote by RedSox_o4
i miss those orange flavored chocolate things that were shaped like oranges. I remember it like it was yesterday you whack and unwrap, and then orange flavored chocolate slices.

I got one of those for christmas. You can still get em. Just look around.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
anyone else miss Surge??? common fellas, that was my favorite drink in elementary

Quote by RedSox_o4

Terry's chocolate orange , they had a quite epic commercial with a naked gurl falling from the roof when he whacked it
Quote by rebeltildeth87
anyone else miss Surge??? common fellas, that was my favorite drink in elementary

i have surge at the local grocery store near me
never had it though.....
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Quote by washburned
i have surge at the local grocery store near me
never had it though.....

ahhh dammit your in canada. I aint had a surge in... almost 10 years man. I used to drink like 3 a day atleast. It kicks the shit out of any drinks out today IMO. They dont make or sell them in America anymore. I hear overseas they have some tho.

buy 1 and mail it to me all you have to do is cover the cost of the drink and shipping
ahh, that sucks
come up to visit the White North
this way, you can buy all he cans you want, and then smuggle them out. Once you hit home, sell them for 2/3 times what you bought them for

repeat as necessary
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"