Page 1 of 3
My ex-girlfriend just ****ing dumped me. She told me "I did like you, but I really thought about it, and I only think of you as a friend." What the hell?
Just as we were getting serious, she ends it suddenly and gives me a bull**** answer like that. That tore me apart that she couldn't even come up with a realistic answer.

And she's the farthest thing from a slut; that's not the reason.

I needed to get that out. And all my friends seem to have their phones turned off, so I thought I'd tell the Pit.
^ im sort of in the same situation. my ex dumped me about 7 months ago.. i thought i was in love for the first time.. it tore me up. turns out he was cheating on me too. been single ever since. i have **** self esteem, no matter what people tell me, and the only guys that seem to be interested in me are assholes who only want sex or are close friends and/or bandmembers that I don't want anything to do with in that way. top it all off, i don't have a chance with the one guy i find worth my time. bummer man.

oh relationship forum.. hah
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
It's not really cruelty. She doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Cruelty is letting you hang on, pretending that she does, while she cheats on you behind your back. Just chalk this one up to experience and move on.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
It's not really cruelty. She doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Cruelty is letting you hang on, pretending that she does, while she cheats on you behind your back. Just chalk this one up to experience and move on.
Pretty much. You just can't get so caught up in a girl so fast, or else you feel betrayed or something.
Quote by Dirk Gently

Damn it... All these posts remind me of my girlfriend at least yours isn't a *****.
DISCLAIMER*the pit is not, and never will be a replacement for friends*

that being said, it's a shame

but I don't know you so..............

I still think girls are pretty alright
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
The obvious course of action is to sleep with her best friend/sister/cousin/mom/dog/all of the above.

That'll teach her!

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Carswell98
DISCLAIMER*the pit is not, and never will be a replacement for friends*

that being said, it's a shame

but I don't know you so..............

I still think girls are pretty alright

yeah well heres the thing.. guys are usually dickheads, girls are usually bitches.. you can't win either way. *shrug*
thrash till death
Quote by diminishedtobme
Date her best friend.

I concur. If she doesn't have feelings for you, then she won't care if you go for her friend.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Maybe I forgot to add, she DID lead me on. She told me she loved me all the time, told me how important I was to her and all that ****.
It was so abrupt and random, that's why it tore me up. And she can't be cheating; she's the farthest thing from a slut like I said.

And I'm so damn confused about WHY she did it. >_<
E *hug* its okay man. well girls can do that to yah. the stop liking you all suddenly for no reason. it sucks.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
You were too nice to her and now she's found another dude who will treat her like ****...just the way she likes.

Any other translations?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by foob85
My ex-girlfriend just ****ing dumped me.

maybe your too redundant.

sorry but it had to be said.

anyway, its not the end of the world, theres plenty of fish in the sea. im sure you'll find a new girl ( or guy who knows?) that will be 10 times better than her. just dont hold it against her, still be nice and cool to her she may come back around.
Quote by foob85
Maybe I forgot to add, she DID lead me on. She told me she loved me all the time, told me how important I was to her and all that ****.
It was so abrupt and random, that's why it tore me up. And she can't be cheating; she's the farthest thing from a slut like I said.

And I'm so damn confused about WHY she did it. >_<

oh i f*cking hate that ****!!!!!!! ><'

maybe she did feel all those things for you, and got scared?? wishful thinking i guess, but it's a possibility..
thrash till death
Quote by FacingUsAll
The obvious course of action is to sleep with her best friend/sister/cousin/mom/dog/all of the above.

That'll teach her!

^^^^^ what that guy said
It sucks because I really ****ing truly love her.

And I treated her so nice, you have no idea. I don't get it.
Quote by foob85
Why are girls so cruel?
Because they're girls, you silly boy!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dirk Gently

Im going to save this, I've tried to explain this to people so many times, but that was the most short and to the point version I've yet seen.

It happens to almost everyone, It's going to make you part of who you are in ten years, and though it may seem negative now, You'll look back then and understand.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by foob85
It sucks because I really ****ing truly love her.

And I treated her so nice, you have no idea. I don't get it.

Maybe you were too nice...
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
yeah well heres the thing.. guys are usually dickheads, girls are usually bitches.. you can't win either way. *shrug*

Well the thing is, there are three types of people in this world. Ya see, there are ass holes, dicks, and pussies. Dicks are people that wanna push everyone around, pussies don't wanna do anything, and ass holes just wanna **** all over everyone..
Quote by diminishedtobme
Maybe you were too nice...

Exactly. How often did you sucker punch her when she was making you a sandwich?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob

This man knows the key of holding a relationship together
Wow thats kind of weird because thats exactly how I ended it w/ my ex. I kinda feel like a dick now TBH. Oh well, life goes on.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by CORT noob

I was like that, too. But when we got romantic, I'd switch on the sweet talk.

I was great to her. She's not ****ing worth it.
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
^ im sort of in the same situation. my ex dumped me about 7 months ago.. i thought i was in love for the first time.. it tore me up. turns out he was cheating on me too. been single ever since. i have **** self esteem, no matter what people tell me, and the only guys that seem to be interested in me are assholes who only want sex or are close friends and/or bandmembers that I don't want anything to do with in that way. top it all off, i don't have a chance with the one guy i find worth my time. bummer man.

oh relationship forum.. hah

That Walter sure was an asshole. Especially that time he said it was over if you didn't call that one kid Duck Face.

Anyway.. They're cruel because they're trying to be kind, I think.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by In_Black_Flames
Well the thing is, there are three types of people in this world. Ya see, there are ass holes, dicks, and . Dicks are people that wanna push everyone around, don't wanna do anything, and ass holes just wanna **** all over everyone..

America, **** yeah.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Gordita Supreme
My girlfriend loves me.

Oh wait.. that probably won't make you feel better.

You're a ****ing asshole. Die in a fire.
Quote by foob85
You're a ****ing asshole. Die in a fire.

How about you, uhh, calm the **** down about a girl you'll never remember within three years?
Quote by stringmagician
How about you, uhh, calm the **** down about a girl you'll never remember within three years?

I don't care, what he said was uncalled for.
Its time to learn to deal with these things my friend. I've been crushed like you in the past and it wasn't pleasant, but you eventually take them as life lessons and move on. You'll realize there's way more important things in life then some teenage relationship. Of course this will take time, but its something to look forward to.
Last edited by Uncle Fonzie at Feb 6, 2008,
Date her mom.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
It's time to learn to deal with these things my friend. I've been crushed like you in the past and it wasn't pleasant, but you eventually take them as life lessons and move on. You'll realize there's way more important things in life then some teenage relationship. Of course this will take time, but it's something to look forward to.

Thanks Fonz. You're so right. :/
Page 1 of 3