Page 1 of 2
shes been having suicidal thought saying no one cares and wishing she was dead and what not she hasnt mentioned the word suicide though shes been having problems with her friends and is bipolar and clinically depressed i believe yeah sorry for bringing this into the pit but you know....
What do you want us to do?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Uh... tell her parents..
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I don't know what the post is about, because there is a disclaimer telling me not to read it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
In threads like these, its always a girl that wants to commit suicide. hmmm......
Show her you care? Spend time with her, make her aware you want her to get through it and be there..?
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Why does everyone bring their suicidal friend problems to The Pit?
Pretty soon we'll need a sub-forum.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Uh... tell her parents..

but what if they dont deal with it the right way wouldnt that make her feel even more hopeless and miserable and frustrated
tell him that he matters
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Ask her what she wants you to do.

If she says "I don't know"
just head over there...

Being there in person is 100x better than on MSN or whatever.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by Don't Read This
but what if they dont deal with it the right way wouldnt that make her feel even more hopeless and miserable and frustrated

I think if they are caring parents, they would help a lot. Are they the problem? Just spend a lot of time with her, and make her feel good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Give her a hug and say "I'm your friend, and I love you."

She might cry, but, it'll be a good cry. Hopefully.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by edge11
tell him that he matters

it's a chick lol.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by greety
Show her you care? Spend time with her, make her aware you want her to get through it and be there..?

Not a good idea. If you get that intimate with someone who's clinically depressed they'll latch on to you. No it's not just annoying, if you don't give them the attention they crave once this has happened they'll be worse of than before the whole thing started, leaving you to either give up your life for them, or leave them and have it rest on your conciense.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I think if they are caring parents, they would help a lot. Are they the problem? Just spend a lot of time with her, and make her feel good.

everyones the problem she thinks no one cares i tell her i do and name a list of people that do but she says only two care about her which i should talk to right?
Punch her in the face
This will make her realize that she loves boxing.
She'll become happy/a professional boxer
Suicidal thoughts will be done.

That's what happened to me.
I plays guitars.
Quote by stringmagician
Not a good idea. If you get that intimate with someone who's clinically depressed they'll latch on to you. No it's not just annoying, if you don't give them the attention they crave once this has happened they'll be worse of than before the whole thing started, leaving you to either give up your life for them, or leave them and have it rest on your conciense.

actually clinically depressed people dislike attention

depressed people like attention.

whatever it takes, get someone who can help her
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Don't Read This

And a bunch of teenagers will do a better job?

Tell the parents.
*looks out over the sea of people in The Pit

hmmm pretty good responses from the pit... on the weekend some kid wouldve suggested handing the poor girl a gun.... maybe the weekday crew is nicer.

hang out with all the time and stay away from emo things, like cigarettes and ****ty beer, and ****ty sad music
Ah this happened with my friend and i.

I got her to go to therapy (well, convinced her) and showed her how much i cared. I'd stay up with her every night till like 1 in the morning, talk to her every day, and most important: listened to what she thought and had to say.

EDIT: She's much better now. She's not self-destructive any more and has a positive outlook on life. Plus we're moving in together later this year
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Feb 6, 2008,
first off
never get mad at her, it'll make her feel even worse
usually when someone says theyre going to kill themselves they really don't.
talk to her parents , and let them know whats going on
suggest for her to see a school counsoller so that she can get whats on her mind off.
talk to her and support her never get mad, and dont feed her anger,depression ect.
Get her involved in the school Drama program. I know someone who seems like she would be clinically depressed if not for the kids in it. Statistically, there are a lot of gay people in Drama, and they tend to be comforting people. They would take her under their wing. I know this for a fact.
*I come to sit at my desk in Biology to find that another 1000 page book is sitting there.*
"If this says Part 2, I'm going to be pissed..."
^^ I guess I handled it wrong with my bro then.

He used to be all like "Aw no one cares about me, no one would care if I died. I just want to die, blah blah blah". At first I'd just let him confide in me. But, I'm only so strong. Everytime I was in a good mood, or someone else was, he'd either go into "No one cares about me, I want to Die" mode, or super ass hole mode, and try to make me angry. Eventually, I got really mad at him, and told him that he needs to grow up and be a man, because as his little brother I was sick and tired of it. He started to get better, and a few weeks later he went to a church camp in South Carolina. He came back an entirely different person, and for the first time in my whole life, me and him actually get along.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by FrankenFather
Get her involved in the school Drama program. I know someone who seems like she would be clinically depressed if not for the kids in it. Statistically, there are a lot of gay people in Drama, and they tend to be comforting people. They would take her under their wing. I know this for a fact.

shes in drama and choir and that whole group of friends is falling apart at the seams which is why shes so mad
Quote by Don't Read This
shes in drama and choir and that whole group of friends is falling apart at the seams which is why shes so mad

Choir + Drama = Bad

Choir ruins everything.
Tell her to hang out with straight people.
*I come to sit at my desk in Biology to find that another 1000 page book is sitting there.*
"If this says Part 2, I'm going to be pissed..."
Punch her in the face and tell her to harden the fuck up
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Don't tell her anything stupid like "lul take ur meds". That doesn't help anything and neither do they.
Relate to her problems. Make sure she understands that you understand. At the same time, tell her that things can be better, that she's got friends (like yourself, for instance) willing to help her make things better. Don't threaten her, she won't care. Don't make fun of her, she won't appreciate it. It always helps to throw in a laugh or two. All in all, make sure she knows that, if nothing else, you'll miss her if she's gone.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Well, if she thinks that no one cares, next time you see her first thing you do is give her a nice big hug, actions speek louder than words.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Actually, I have a good idea. Give her a lot of alcohol and some sleeping pills. I heard of a gay cowboy who tried those things and it made his life a lot better.

Oh wait...
She's fat isn't she?
She write "dark" poems doesn't she?
She's faking right?

Tell her to pick up her vagina off the floor and grow a pair.
or
just tell "it's" damn parents.
Guitars / Bass
60th anniversary strat
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic
Mitchell Electric-Acoustic
60th anniversary p-bass

Amps
TSL60 w/ 1960a
Frontman 25R II
Behringer BXL450A
Last edited by TaCo_SaUSE386 at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by TaCo_SaUSE386
She's fat isn't she?
She write "dark" poems doesn't she?
She's faking right?

Tell her to pick up her vagina off the floor and grow a pair.
or
just tell "it's" damn parents.

dude shes like one of the hottest chicks ive ever met
Quote by Don't Read This
dude shes like one of the hottest chicks ive ever met

Than ask her out dammit, wtf are you waiting for? You needed UG to tell you this?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
^ for reals
Guitars / Bass
60th anniversary strat
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic
Mitchell Electric-Acoustic
60th anniversary p-bass

Amps