Hey guys. You know, I hate being in a position where it seems like I'm whining, and hell, I've actually attempted to ignore it, but its getting rediculous to this point.

I LOOK WAY TO F*CKING YOUNG!

Seriously, I'm 18 (19 in a month), and I seriously look like I can pass as a preteen. It may sound trivial, but it gets to me and gets annoying.

Just take a look at my profile pic, and hell, thats one of my older looking pics IMO. Also my Youtube Channel, in ALL the vids i look like a kid http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77 .Thing is I'm like 5'6, but I don't really care about being short, as I know many who are shorter yet look their age and viseversa, but it certainly doesn't help matters. The thing is if I could just grow some facial hair, BAM, It'd help. But, I can't, like, at all (maybe a few whiskers above my lip, peach fuzz). Also, I do lift weights, so not like Im not trying.

Worst off, my voice is deep as hell. Doesn't match me at all, almost comical.

This also sucks in social situations especially when I go to like college parties, 18-up bars, etc. Sh*t, I had a damn 12 year old blonde chick literally all over me, from nowhere once, I had to tell her like ten times, then whip my ID out to show her I was 18. it sucks man.

Sorry to sound bitchy, but does anyone have any suggestions, maybe how I dress, etc? Anyone else feel like this??
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Last edited by SSnake77 at Feb 6, 2008,
Wait. You're complaining about looking young? You'll still be able to get high school chicks when you're 30!

EDIT: ok i've looked at you pic and what not. Just cut you're hair a bit shorter, and dress more grown up-ish when you go to bars and clubs. Thats all i can think of at the moment.
There's this type of surgery where they put you on a rack and start stretching you. But you'll be lying in a hospital bed for ages.
A preteen with a deep voice.

There was a guy with a similar problem in my high school. He barely came out alive, I'm sorry to say.

My advice, if you appear younger than you actually are, well, don't feel bad about it, be proud! More power to you. I know people that are balding, and they are your age.
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
you don't look that young, but like, 15? not 12. im the opposite, i was 14, and this girl i worked with asked me to go clubbing. i told her how old i was. epic story to tell friends when they see her.
A friend of mines a bit like that. Personally i'm happy when people ask me for idea, usually, because it means i look younger, but thats usually when I've shaved, I always sport a ghoatee though.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
I have the same problem man. I'm 23, but I look much younger.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I know how that can feel. I guess you just have to start acting older, just as how you might have to dress a like you're older. You really don't look that young as you think. Less t-shirts perhaps? Polos, maybe dress shirts even. Different haircut? Darker colored, straight fitting jeans? And maybe a nice solid color coat to top it off? I dunno. I'm just working with your profile picture.
Quote by Griff_Kid
Wait. You're complaining about looking young? You'll still be able to get high school chicks when you're 30!

EDIT: ok i've looked at you pic and what not. Just cut you're hair a bit shorter, and dress more grown up-ish when you go to bars and clubs. Thats all i can think of at the moment.

oddly enough, when my hair is shorter I look even younger. Its mainly my head shape, which is why i cover it with hair.

BTW trust me, I'd sacrifice picking up high schoolers in my thirties so I could stop getting chicks who can't even walk into a pg13 movie.

for more reference heres a pic of me w/ shorter hairc

My Gear:

Dunlop Original Crybaby

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

Why on earth would you shrug off a 12 year old chick??

But seriously, looking younger is a lot better than looking older than your age. It may be annoying but at least it doesn't interfere too much with your life.

BTW, you could get a custom shirt made that has "I'm 18 years old, mutherf*cker!" That would be badass in a sad kind of way.

EDIT: ^Nice shirt!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I've.... kind of got that problem. I'm 23... ish, and when I don't have a beard I look 17 or so, but when I do have a beard I look almost 30. There's no happy medium, but seeing as how I don't want to look like I'm 17 (no offense to those who are. Honestly.), I keep a nice manly beard.

So I guess my advice is grow a beard. And if you can't, get a beardwig. It worked for Jack on Lost.

No, wait, it didn't.
Quote by En_zed
Why on earth would you shrug off a 12 year old chick??

But seriously, looking younger is a lot better than looking older than your age. It may be annoying but at least it doesn't interfere too much with your life.

BTW, you could get a custom shirt made that has "I'm 18 years old, mutherf*cker!" That would be badass in a sad kind of way.

EDIT: ^Nice shirt!

lol thx for the compliment on the shirt

actually, you'd be surprised man at how much it DOES interfere w/ my life. I was literally turned down to join a band, because I looked way to young (this was with others my age btw), and thats just one example
My Gear:

Dunlop Original Crybaby

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

Quote by SSnake77
lol thx for the compliment on the shirt

actually, you'd be surprised man at how much it DOES interfere w/ my life. I was literally turned down to join a band, because I looked way to young (this was with others my age btw), and thats just one example

Try wearing a spartan suit or a Darth Vader mask! Or get that shirt made. Or the mask AND the shirt. If you did that, sir, you will have ALL my respect.

You're just another brick in the wall
you look young because your appearance is young. lower your hair a little and clean it up a little. no problem with a fro but keep it clean. and dress like yuor a college student your attire gives me the vibe that you are young.
Beard?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Dress older, from your pic you look sorta short. That could be it, but you could always start wearing proper button up shirts
Quote by lpmarshall
grow a stache like Jimi Hendrix and get a bigger fro

lol i wish man. Too bad I seriously cannot grow facial hair like, at all. Tho I'd totally rock the Hendrix look if i could
My Gear:

Dunlop Original Crybaby

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

I really feel for ya, I had exactly the same problem when I was your age. I'm 23 now, look about 19 and don't really have problems getting ID-ed or picking up girls now. Hell I even dated a 32 Yr old once.

Your facial hair will come in eventually and then you'll look much older (just don't let it grow until it's past the bum fluff stage). For the time being, it's all about the confidence. Just remember that you ARE 19 and you won't feel/look out of place.

Hope that helps!
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Longer hair makes people look older usually, and maybe a beard.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
dude u got nothing to worry about...im 19 and i look way younger then you...its sucks but can sometimes work in your favour...but yer it sucks being asked for id everywhere you go...think of it this way...its going to be an advantage when everyone else is getting really old and you still look young
Facial hear doesnt always help. I know some 17 years old kids who has pretty much facial hair but they still look like little kids. They may seem a bit more mature (boddy wise) but they dont look older for ****. They just look wannabee.
Yahyah
You've got 12 year old blonde chicks all over and you're COMPLAINING?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Well i know a few people who are 20 and still not finished growing.
So chances are you are a late bloomer.
If you can manage to grow a facial hair, you will be fine.
I'm 18 in 5 days and look very young, but I don't care it'll be good in the long run

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.