Page 1 of 2
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

First of, this ain't one of those threads where you're free to be pretentious ("Oh, I laughed at that film because it was bad, bla, bla, bla, etc.), I'm talking about scenes that were supposed to be shocking, dramatic, intense, etc, in which, for some odd, morbid, strange reason you or some of your friends found something amusing.

I'll start (people won't appreciate some of these):

The Green Mile: At that final, climatic scene where they execute Michael Clarke Duncan's character, just when they ignite the electric chair his face contorts in this weird way. When that occured, my girlfriend (well, my girlfriend at the time) just laughed so hard at that particular moment, soda shot right out her nose. Curiously, I was the one getting the stares.

Alien 3: I'm guilty of this one, at the rape (which doesn't actually happen) scene, a character puts on this red goggles and just before attempting to rape the victim goes: "Aaaaahhhhhh!!", man, I laughed ridiculously hard at that.

And, not in any particular films, but whenever Leonardo DiCaprio shouts or screams, I fight to hold back a grin. Don't ask why.

So, have you ever laughed inappropriately at dramatic scenes in movies?
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
I know, but when it happens it happens. I'm not condoning it though.
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
My friends always recount and have a laugh at some scenes in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've never seen it, but I'm pretty sure its not meant to be funny.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is pretty much a comedy.
Watch it. haha.

This isn't dramatic, but I always laugh in the song in Grease. The tell me more song. And at the end theyre like, ahhhhh (maybe they say a word I can;'t remember) and then the change pitch, it sounds hilarious to me. WHY I DONT KNOW!

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
when i first saw the first scene of the sound of music, the chick burst out into song on top of the mountain, not a dramatic scene, but i pissed myself laughing.
does anyone else ( in australia) laugh at those rape ads? not the ones with the women the ones with the guys going

"she said stop but i knew she wanted more"
or
"i hit her once but she knows she deserves it"

im not laughing at the rape side of things just the what the guys say

or maybe im just sick
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
I laughed at the scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson and company goes apesh!t on the knights or whatever after the general slit that chick's throat. The part when the old guy gets shot with an arrow, but then breaks it off and then manages to throw a fricken spear to the guy in the watchtower gets me everytime.
I did it in Titanic when people where falling off the boat and hitting the propeller for some reason that loud ping noise made me laugh hysterically
Quote by mray
I did it in Titanic when people where falling off the boat and hitting the propeller for some reason that loud ping noise made me laugh hysterically

same!
first time i saw it with friends, they all cringed, and i cracked up laughing.
I held a movie a couple of weeks ago and we watched the Hills Have Eyes and in the beginning credits where it shows all those photos of mutant babies, I couldnt stop laughing! Lucky my girlfriend was on my lap or I'd have been on the floor

Quote by TubzyX
does anyone else ( in australia) laugh at those rape ads? not the ones with the women the ones with the guys going

or

or maybe im just sick

Now that you mention its funny how stupid those guys really are.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
In I Am Legend, when Will Smith goes into the dark building where some zombies are and sees them all huddled together, i whispered "theyre circle jerking" to my mate, we just cracked up.
Quote by Respect_Walk
In I Am Legend, when Will Smith goes into the dark building where some zombies are and sees them all huddled together, i whispered "theyre circle jerking" to my mate, we just cracked up.

haha
i would have cracked up too.
Quote by TubzyX

or

or maybe im just sick
no
Quote by dio_dude
no

im not laughing at the rape or the womens ads just the men. its more like who the **** would think this type of thing laugh. like who says those things lol.
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
anything has to do with slow-mo scenes crack me up,
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Once in history class, we were watching Schindler's List, and this dude laughed. This teacher we had went insane at him.
It was quite funny though. (Not the film, the teachers reaction)
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
The rape scene in Deliverance, seriously, they expect you not to laugh at that?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Oh, I laughed at that film because it was bad, bla, bla, bla.

EDIT: I roflrofl'd in the Dawn Of The Dead remake when the zombie fat chick got impaled. And in Day Of The Dead when the zombies were pulling the people apart and they were still screaming.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by TubzyX

or

or maybe im just sick

That ad has quite a huge error in it. One of the women is like "My boyfriend raped me, at first i didn't tell anyone but eventually i told the police" and in big white writting it flashes across the screen "You should have told someone"

has no signature.
the scene in the patriot when that guy shoots himself because his family was killed.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
this may sound kinda stupid but here it goes
I was watching bambi =yeah bambi= whit my little brothers when the hunter kills bambis mother i could take it and start laughting maniacally my brothers get like in shock and start crying and i laught more and more =yeah its kinda retarded i know =
in spider man 3 everoyne in the theatre laughed when Harry's butler tells him about how his father actually died and says " Harry i love'd your father" everyone laughed cuz he sounded gay while saying ot
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
I laughed when Rambo blew up the Vietnamese guy in Rambo II with a grenade arrow
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
"Big, that's where I know him from! Aww man, this guy's always funny."
"I have AIDS."
"HAHAHAHA!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I laughed several times during The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Stares followed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
1) AVP where the dude falls down the icehole thing
2) 1408 where his daughter dies (it got super quiet and them some black dude went "dayum son, did she just dieeeeee?)
3) I am legend when the dog dies
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
30 days of night: This guy gets his head chopped off by an axe and im in fits of laughter. Also in the same film, the camera pans out and it sees aload of people being killed by vampires and you see a shotgun blast and "ARRGHHH!!" It's SO funny!

There are more films I just don't know what ones.
Quote by blacklabelsdmf
1) AVP where the dude falls down the icehole thing
2) 1408 where his daughter dies (it got super quiet and them some black dude went "dayum son, did she just dieeeeee?)
3) I am legend when the dog dies

at the last one... I almost cried!!!
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
in AVP requiem when their in a shop nrar the end, they go 'are u stoned?' then couple of guys nod, then predator stares at them, shoots them and blows their heads off.

Me and my friend were on the floor at that
Quote by boreamor
I cried and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
R.I.P SAM!

hes so stupid. why didnt he chain the dog up like the girl and then figure out the formula to save him and the rest of the zombies? insted he kills it
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Hostel.
Where he cuts her eye off and it's pretty much just mayonaise that comes out; I laughed my ass off. That pretty much made the whole film a joke.
Page 1 of 2