I am selling my graduate "60". This is a beautiful hand crafted guitar and is built and finished to the same specs found on £3k+ Gibsons.
The guitar is in the style of the 1960's Gibsons with flamed cherry burst book matched top and head, solid mahogany body and neck and an incredible rosewood fretboard with simple dot pearl inlays. The wood used is all of the best tonal quality available. Hardware is as follows, chrome "stop" tail piece, tunematic bridge, solid brass nut, twin coil tapped potted humbuckers, push-pull colour matched tone and volume pots, cream pick guard, switch pick-up surrounds and trim, locking strap, Vintage kluzon "greenie" machine heads, the lowest action possible with a near perfect intonation throughout the fretboard.
The guitar is three years old now (not including the 8 months it took to build) and has been played but is in immaculate condition with no wear to the frets or fretboard, body or strap damage. There are three small marks on the rear of the guitar each approx 1mm in diameter and can only be found under examination.
I will supply the locking strap and a custom made Gator hard case with the guitar.
Postage can be arracged worldwide at your cost or I can deliver within the uk personally.
Full details, Photos, serial number etc available on request.
This is a beautiful looking and amazing sounding instrument and I would like it to go to someone who will play it and love it.
I may consider an exchange part ex for a similar quality instrument (guitar, bass, bassoon, oboe, alto sax or a quality acoustic amp suitable for medium sized gigs).
£600 ovno