i just wanted to hear other peoples opinions on public toilets, mainly concerning noise.

i find wen taking a dump (excuse the french) that i make a wonderful splash, accompanied by a loud plonk!

so can anyone outside the cubicle hear this? cos i never hear any1 else make such a commotion, or even the scrunch of toilet paper for that matter...

i would also like to add that i do often graffiti the inside of the door with a massive vagina cos im real bra
Read the urinal etiquette chapter from The Alphabet of Manliness.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Read the urinal etiquette chapter from The Alphabet of Manliness.

its not about urinal etiquette tho, its cubical etiquette... probs shuld have put that on the tittle
Quote by Man_Beast
i would also like to add that i do often graffiti the inside of the door with a massive vagina cos im real bra

Holy moly, you're a bra? What size are you?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
what kind of question is this lol reading this thread has been a waste of my life
I was once in a toilet cubical when i saw next to me a hole in the wall into the next cubical. I didnt think anyone was in there so i had a look...

I was rather disturbed to see a dirty old man staring back at me through the hole...
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by darkstar2466

Of course he is. His username is Man_Breast.

Oh wait...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Feb 6, 2008,
Throw toilet paper in the loo first.

And magically, it stops the splash.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by darkstar2466

I've been loling at the pit all night. I love this place
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

<.<

>.>

you've already seen me take a dump didn't you

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

lol are you serious? If this works you are possibly the most smartest man i have ever met.
Man.. I'm guilty as charged of using the toilet before truckload method.... It helps ^.^

But only if the first torpedo doesn't drag the stuff under, leaving you with a high rish of splashback.... >.<
Quote by Yakult
Wow, not only is this an amazing leap of originality, but it's written so well that William Shakespeare would have three kinds of wet in his pants if his eyes somehow graced this thread.

Stace, You are my world.
Quote by Ravenwoods
lol are you serious? If this works you are possibly the most smartest man i have ever met.

I thought it was common knowledge, I have known that for year now. I use more paper in the toilet before I go than I use to whipe.
You know what toilets are for?

****ting in. Everyone knows if you're in there you're probably taking a ****.

So just do it, thats my philosophy.

It's not like they're gonna pop their head over the door and watch just cus they heard a splash.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

This also increases the stink about 10x because it doesn't fully go into the water.

Leaving you and everyone in the room desperate to get outta there.
Quote by aleb
I was once in a toilet cubical when i saw next to me a hole in the wall into the next cubical. I didnt think anyone was in there so i had a look...

I was rather disturbed to see a dirty old man staring back at me through the hole...