yea and what about rove too?
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
rove is coming back but its **** lol i hate rove

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

It's coming back as far as I know. It's far too big to get cancelled.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by KISSguitarist
rove is coming back but its **** lol i hate rove

YES i hate rove, the show is just..... annoying
I thought it had been axed. It just wasn't that funny anymore and the stunts were getting ABC into more trouble. If it comes back than the format of the show will definitely change.

Rove? Pfft, who cares. His own show sucks so much he needs fifth graders help, that says a lot.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Rove is a pretty good show, some of his jokes crack me up

Chasers won't get canceled after the ratings it got from doing those stunts
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
i know for a fact that they're gna tour australia with some planned stage show thingo and then come back and do a live show.
Chasers aren't coming back this year. They're doing stage shows, which they've done before, so you should go and see them. In fact, Andrew and one of the other team members have written legit stage shows before that have sold out, so they should be good.
As for Rove, the only good things on his show are Hamish, Andy and occasionally that Ryan guy.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by beetroot10
i heard there turning it into more of a stand up comedy show or something could be a rumour

spread it around

Hahaha. "I'm director of performing arts, spread it!".

I've hear nothing about the status of Chaser's, but I do know they are doing live shows around Oz and I read an article about their considerations/pressure to put the show on a commercial network.

Quote by dayvbayb
yea and what about rove too?

Does anybody care? Rove shouldn't even be grouped vaguely with The Chaser.
Quote by dann_blood
Chasers aren't coming back this year. They're doing stage shows, which they've done before, so you should go and see them. In fact, Andrew and one of the other team members have written legit stage shows before that have sold out, so they should be good.
As for Rove, the only good things on his show are Hamish, Andy and occasionally that Ryan guy.

Actually they ARE coming back but not til mid-year (due to afore mensionied stage show!)
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
Last I heard they're coming back, but not till later this year after they've finished their live shows. As for switching to other networks, from what I've heard (on JJJ and in the papers) it sounds like they'll be staying with ABC. Like if they switched to channel 9 or 7 I have a feeling their 'what have we learned from a current affairs this week?' segemnt probably wouldn't exsist anymore...
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
Last year they said that this year, they are focusing on live shows/ comedy acts, but we may see a special or two this year.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by punk_metal
Rove turned **** when they axed the "What the?" segment.
Either that, or i grew up

It's the latter of the two man aha.

The only reason I'd ever accept for Chaser's not returning is that they've run out of material, mind you with all these current affairs stories, woah it's not hard. haha do you see the **** on those things? its unbelievable! I'm glad chasers had a go at them and john howard too. I don't want to turn this thread political, but I wont be happy if they start harassing Kevin Rudd.