OK Im just wondering how many bands where huge in their own country but never really cought on anywhere else, and also any bands that couldn't make it in their home country, cause I cant think of many!
though "Sick Puppies" havent really cought on in OZ but from what I hear they are pretty big in the US
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Portuguese metal bands! It said so in Terrorizer.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Matthew Good.. so talented and yet he's never really achieved major success anywhere outside of Canada.

edit: to the guy below me.
i adore triple J. what a freaking sweet radio station haha
Last edited by suthy16 at Feb 6, 2008,
uhh in aus i reccon butterfingers, didnt really catch on elsewhere. they became known here by way of triple J.
-Home brew tele
-Fender American Strat
-Fender mim Jazz
-Partocaster Strat
In progress: -Soloist build
-Vintage bass refinish

-vox 847 wah
-Blackstar distortion

+Vox AD30VT

"when I die, there won't be a funeral, but a jam session"
hate butterfingers

faker is going on strong, sick puppies suck

The living end deserve to be bigger
The Living End ftw.

But they need to go back to their older styles, this new stuff has a severe lack of lead guitar.
Quote by Mr Montana
The Living End ftw.

But they need to go back to their older styles, this new stuff has a severe lack of lead guitar.

+1

Amen to you Mr Montana

youre like the first person ive seen on here that even knows about the living end

Im really diggin their older stuff atm, roll on, prisoner of society, monday. can't go wrong (Y)
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
John Farnham. Well it's true.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
some people here have living end cd's?

well living end has my cd.

when they came to coffs, my band went in and saw them (dad was doing the pa for their support) and we all got to meet chris andy and scott and give them our cd.

weather they listened to it or not is a different matter.
As some have said above..........The Living End, **** Chris can shred his guitar (hopefuly next album will be more like it)
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']It's weird that some of the most white trashiest metal bands from Finland eg. Korpiklaani are quite well known abroad.
That's because Korpiklaani are awesome.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
The Libertines. I've only encountered two people outside my immediate group of friends who listen to them. Pete Doherty is known here more for being Kate Moss's boyfriend than a musician.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
COG should be bigger in australian and the rest of the world. insane band.

but yeah also living end, im not there biggest fan but i know a great rock band when i hear one. they really should be known well world wide.

also, aussies have taken over this thread

"hi five"