Well I upgraded my crate gx15 to a Roland cube 20x ans seriously I have to tell you guys about it. I don't care what kind of music you play... If you need a practice amp get a cube! STOP ASKING ABOUT MARSHALL MG's THE ANSWER IS NO GET A CUBE. The only problem with this amp is you just can't stop playing it... It just sits there and vomits out tone. Sorry guys but I had to tell everyone about how much I love this thing. Anyone else feel the same?
I believe you because you joined in 2005, but then again some older members have been snapping latley
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I believe you because you joined in 2005, but then again some older members have been snapping latley

Yeah, I noticed that too.

*Snap*

"Drink more milk, son."
Quote by RealGuitarHero

don't judge people by their join dates.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
don't judge people by their join dates.

I agree with that. I may have joined in 2005 but I just turned 19. So how am I and "old" member?
Yepp, they are excellent amps. I'm considering buying a used Cube 60 for $200. They seem to be the only solid states that don't sound like poop when you crank them.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.