I live near Chattanooga TN (Fort O., GA, on the GA/TN border to be exact,) and this storm down here is so huge...it's stretching all the way from northern TN to southern GA and western AL and so far there are like 8 tornado warnings for certain counties. I have to be in school, but I figure that I'm going to be late since it's going on 'til 8 and I have to be there by 7:50...some people aren't even going to school.

At least I might not have to go.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Kumanji
God's revenge, that. *taps nose*

Go to school, you great big wuss. We get winds like that every day in England. Your tornadoes are our light breezes.

exactly.
Infact the UK gets more tornados per square mile (or something) than anywhere in the US.

I almost got knocked over walkin across a football pitch to work. And I live in the south west.... very wet.

Dont be chicken. Go to school
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
Dont be chicken. Go to school

It's not that I'm afraid, it's just that I hope that this could be a sufficient excuse to get out of school
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
yeahhh englands the place to be for **** weather

quit moanin
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Thebiz
It's not that I'm afraid, it's just that I hope that this could be a sufficient excuse to get out of school

You could always do what the chavs do in england...

skive
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
Infact the UK gets more tornados per square mile (or something) than anywhere in the US.

Do we?! I've never seen a tornado in my life. And I live in the cold dark wilderness of Scotland (well, Aberdeen, but it's the most northerly major city in the UK and we get all the fury of the North Sea winds) and sure, it can be really windy sometimes but not usually to a damaging extent.

Although, there was a tree which was basically ripped in half by the winds a couple of weeks ago just along the road from my house. Blocked the whole road.
You could always do what the chavs do in england...

skive

very true!...but you dont want to be a chav, they are below the litter on the streets in UK!
Dancing In Your Dust
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Over here in the UK it's chilly but with brilliant sunshine...
Lollipops and rainbows are the things that.....etc.
If you don't go to school, that means the storm has won.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Buses got cancelled for my whole city. Therefore no school for me, since my school is downtown, and I am not.

Also, Canada FTW. We get snow, not twisters :P Poor bastards.
yeah, when i was on holiday in gairloch ( scotland), This house had been like, proper demolished in a storm.
I suppose it's worse for americans, cos most of thier houses are wooden, (According to movies etc.)
Quote by jimRH7
yeah, when i was on holiday in gairloch ( scotland), This house had been like, proper demolished in a storm.
I suppose it's worse for americans, cos most of thier houses are wooden, (According to movies etc.)

Straw.

The only thing deadly about British weather is its ability to make one contemplate suicide.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Thebiz
I live near Chattanooga TN (Fort O., GA, on the GA/TN border to be exact,) and this storm down here is so huge...it's stretching all the way from northern TN to southern GA and western AL and so far there are like 8 tornado warnings for certain counties. I have to be in school, but I figure that I'm going to be late since it's going on 'til 8 and I have to be there by 7:50...some people aren't even going to school.

At least I might not have to go.

Hey man, I live in Cleveland TN, not too far away (like 15 mins) so I feel your pain too :P

Edit: (Though theres no pain)
As I always say: "Rawr"
Last edited by zalak at Feb 6, 2008,
Yeah I live in alabama and school starts at 9 today ( =
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by Jackal58
Straw.

The only thing deadly about British weather is its ability to make one contemplate suicide.

This house was, proper stone, It was reduced to a pile of rubble, just about, there was one wall standing i think, In the highlands, they actually have to bolt and strap sheds, caravans and cars to the ground to stop them blowing away during the night.