....burny les paul. all original- who is interested and what you gonna trade it for?
1 - pictures.

2 - where are you?

3 - what do you want for it?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
1. can i post pics here?or do u have an email addy?
2.spain, (and london) but i send guitars all over the world.
3.cash or make me offers. at the mo looking for amps and guitars.

where are you?
I'm not interested in buying but if you want a sale you really should post all of those things here anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ok, then what would you like to trade it for?i am looking for amps and guitars - make some offers
í am asking for 1200euros. BUT - i am open to offers. let me make a few things clear - it is second hand! has some dents and scrathes. it has outstandng setup , but u may want to change it. think about it......
ok, how much do u want to pay?
anyways, i´ve had guitarists thay have tried it and say ( with distortion )- it blows out any gibson!
i guess this guitar is more for guys who appreciate the awesome sound
let me know anyways, as i said - make me an offer
cheers
Quote by TheDev01dOne
I think it's pretty save to say you're NEVER going to get £900 for that. Even in mint condition I doubt you could get that much. You can almost buy a new Gibson for that money.

****ing owned lmao
everyone is missing the point , if you want it - make an offer. aren´t we in the classified ads section?