I play an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and I need to get an amp that doesn't suck.
Basically i play a lot of punk, rock, ska.
I've heard a lot of good things about the Peavey Classic 30, Palomino V32 and Vox AC30.
i probably can't afford the AC30 but what amp would you reccomend?
Last edited by rebelmidget at Feb 6, 2008,
I don't know what Ska is but a Peavey Valveking 50 watt 112 combo would be great for Reggae. $429 USD without the footswitch. If you don't need that much power the Palominos are a good bet.
^ in addition to those, also check out a peavey classic 30/50, and you're almost in range of traynor ycvs (probably the 40 is your best bet, most likely) too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by uldhppi
I don't know what Ska is but a Peavey Valveking 50 watt 112 combo would be great for Reggae. $429 USD without the footswitch. If you don't need that much power the Palominos are a good bet.

do you really not know what ska is?
Square biz, man. I'm old.
I wouldn't be offended if you could explain it to me (not to hijack the thread.)
Last edited by uldhppi at Feb 6, 2008,