Can't totally describe it. I like a good clean tone, and I like it bright or it gets too muddy on my SS amp. So I set the mid and treble higher than the bass, and most of the time I get something that sounds like a harmonic, and I'm not even good at harmonics. It's just an ear piercing thing. Doesn't happen when I don't pick, so it sure isn't feedback(tried from a distance too). So would getting a tube amp help me remove that?

I want a Fender HRD, and have a JB in the bridge position of a mahogany body guitar.

I like to keep the highs up to avoid mud. Neck pickup is really bassy compared to the bridge pickup.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
Tubes will sound better in all ways, will certainly warm up the tone and make it more natural.
the old saying you get what you pay for is absolutely true with amps........it sounds like you need a fender blues jr., small amp but awesome sound, for shows you'd want to mic it up or get a better fender amp. never buy SS amps....NEVER

***EDIT*** meant to say "bigger fender amp" not better
Better amps CAN get treblier without getting muddier.

However the HRD is quite flat on its cleans IMO, kind of Jazzy. Also the JB pickup on the bridge has tons of treble, too much sometimes.

The Fender Blues Jr or Deluxe are two amps that are treblier.
Thanks. I'll think about the BD. As I said, the neck pickup is heavy on bass compared to the bridge. It's like a trebly guitar(like a Gibson semi/hollowbody) and a Les Paul in one.

So a tube amp would make me be able to use both pickups eh?
Coming out March 2008

I like the tone of a tele. I might be able to convince my parents to get a HB sized P90. JB has more treble than a tele?
Coming out March 2008