this beautiful guitar could be yours for 1600

its list price is around 4000 and it retails for around 2500, im selling it for 1600 becuase i need the cash!

this is the fastest guitar you will ever play, it was handmade in the jackson shop,
high quality parts, emg pickup, this is the ultimate rock guitar. THis thing really feels great in your hands.

And it looks great to with its metallic black finish, its a flying V so you get the ultimate rock look.

I dont have any pictures but this is the guitar, it was even bought from this shop so the guitar your looking at is the guitar you can buy
The guitar was bought from the music zoo. an excellent shop that specializes in custom shop instruments

EDIT: This is the link

http://www.themusiczoo.com/JacksonCustomShopRR1RhoadsBlackMetallicRR2938.html

its almost in mint condition, it is set up and everything, there are a couple of tiny scrartches here and therer , but nothing you can see

The only problem is that the guitar is local pickup, i live on long island in New York
so i can meet you in the city or on long island,
also if you want you can try it before you buy, and check the serial numbers and all that nonsense

Pm me , maybe i can do a better price

IT COMES WITH A BITCHIN HARDSHELL CASE
150 dollar value!!
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
Last edited by dangb523 at Feb 6, 2008,
Two minor tips:
People here probably aren't going to be able to pay $1600 on a guitar; try places like Seymour Duncan Forum, Jackson/Charvel Forum (though you need a platinum membership to list in the classifieds, which costs $20), or your local Craigslist
And most people anywhere won't buy without actual pics.

Otherwise, good luck!
yea, i cant take pictures this moment, but thats the exact same guitar, and by exact i mean, that is the actual guitar i have. i called up the store, and they said they only had one (that is the one in the picture) and that is the guitar i have.
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus