i get a grant check from school an i have some extra cash left over should i: get a lap top(500$), flat screen tv(about 500-600$), or a PRS guitar that i have always wanted an thats 600$ also. so its not the money difference. what yall think?
mmm PRS. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-Guitars-SE-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=519370
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
A PRS for $600?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Dirk Gently
What's your rationale for having those three things as options?

things ive always wanted but never had the extra money.
Quote by Absent Mind
A PRS for $600?

i love those guitars gourges!
the guitar... for one reason.. when the power goes out you can still hear play it lol... even tho its electric... and for another reason that guitar will go aloit farther then that lab top and that tv because the tv and lab top are material needs while the guitar is a spritual need
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
that's easy...If I were you I'd buy a PRS
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
i'd get the guitar.

ps- high five for grant checks! my money is going to recording gear =)
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
Well, I decided on a new TV over a guitar for Christmas just because I already have 2 electrics. You should also think about the bang for your buck you're getting with your $600.
Hi, I'm Peter
The TV will bore you, and just give you something to watch.

Obviously you already have a computer if you're posting on here, so who needs a laptop?

Both will become outdated within the next 5 years, whereas a guitar will not.

By the way, I suggest an Ibanez SZ 520 as an alternative to that guitar... It is slightly cheaper, and MUCH better, but has all the characteristics of PRS guitars. It's what I use, and it works for everything.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ibanez/sz520/
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Pfft, get a PRS SE Singlecut instead.

But get the guitar.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
the guitar would be the best bet. even though the more expensive prs's are better, it's better to have a good brand name guitar.
true of course i have a tv. but i have a high def Xbox an the tv will go great with. an the lap top, true guess its on the bottom of the list. PRS. damn that does sound good
Quote by Cato_60
the guitar... for one reason.. when the power goes out you can still hear play it lol... even tho its electric... and for another reason that guitar will go aloit farther then that lab top and that tv because the tv and lab top are material needs while the guitar is a spritual need

touche my good man. points for deeper meaning.
Quote by ..NEM..
Pfft, get a PRS SE Singlecut instead.

But get the guitar.

dude the tobacco sunburst is, i like the sunburst better. thanks though
Quote by recoilofdarknes
dude the tobacco sunburst is, i like the sunburst better. thanks though

Not that much fun of the tobacco sunburst either, like the blue finish more.

"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ..NEM..
Not that much fun of the tobacco sunburst either, like the blue finish more.

guess color dosent matter when it comes to qualty
eh id save up for the higher end PRS guitars
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I have the PRS SE singlecut and I couldn't be happier with it - it's got a beautiful tone and a really high quality feel to it despite the price. It honestly appears that PRS took as much time and care in making this guitar as they have with their top range models. God would I love a PRS 513...
get a 7 string ibanez haha RG7321
i know its not on the list, but open up for suggestions

but me, id save it
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Think about what your gonna be spending most of your time on. And dude, you come to a GUITAR forum and expect a bunch of half-poor teens to give you advice on what you should get with your money? You might as well buy truck loads of pr0n and Icy Hot while your at it
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
i say go with the PRS. you cant go wrong with those
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by recoilofdarknes
i get a grant check from school an i have some extra cash left over should i: get a lap top(500$), flat screen tv(about 500-600$), or a PRS guitar that i have always wanted an thats 600$ also. so its not the money difference. what yall think?
mmm PRS. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-Guitars-SE-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=519370

PRS,I have an SE Custom and SE Singlecut. They ****in rock.
You know whos got hands? The devil, and he uses 'em for holding; Preacher from Dewey Cox.
Quote by LinkManDX
1. Go to the bank.
2. Open a savings account.
3. Put said money in savings account.
4. Wait a while.
5. Take out money.
6. ???
7. Profit.

Todays interest rates f*ck you over so bad
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by recoilofdarknes
guess color dosent matter when it comes to qualty

It's still the same guitar.

An Abstract Illusion
Quote by michal23
I have the PRS SE singlecut and I couldn't be happier with it - it's got a beautiful tone and a really high quality feel to it despite the price. It honestly appears that PRS took as much time and care in making this guitar as they have with their top range models. God would I love a PRS 513...

so the 600$ version is just as good? well not as good as the ones that cost three grand but your happy rite?
Quote by spider666
Think about what your gonna be spending most of your time on. And dude, you come to a GUITAR forum and expect a bunch of half-poor teens to give you advice on what you should get with your money? You might as well buy truck loads of pr0n and Icy Hot while your at it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! yeah man i figured thered be a few good opinions but most have been really well off, guess its turning into weather or not should i buy it
ive slept on it, an decided i want the guitar.i also have a SG Epiphone, this thing plays wonderful the reason im wanting a newhigher end guitar is because my band is really coming together an we're starting to play more. am i gonna get this guitar and realize that is almost the same fuking thing? i rather play it first. but to the PRS owners.How happy are you?
ps i would save my money for a higher end PRS but for three grand i could buy a new car, an at 6.50 an hr this PRS is a blessing. plus college kicks my ass
Quote by MADSACK
the guitar would be the best bet. even though the more expensive prs's are better, it's better to have a good brand name guitar.

Since when has brand name exclusively dictated quality? I chose to buy a Tokai Loverock, and believe it to be of comparable quality to Gibsons 2-3 times the price. Don't be fooled into thinking just because it says PRS on the headstock, it must be an awesome guitar. Play it, and then play some other guitars similarly priced. You may surprise yourself.
Quote by recoilofdarknes
ive slept on it, an decided i want the guitar.i also have a SG Epiphone, this thing plays wonderful the reason im wanting a newhigher end guitar is because my band is really coming together an we're starting to play more. am i gonna get this guitar and realize that is almost the same fuking thing? i rather play it first. but to the PRS owners.How happy are you?
ps i would save my money for a higher end PRS but for three grand i could buy a new car, an at 6.50 an hr this PRS is a blessing. plus college kicks my ass

Like I said before I have an SE Custom, and an SE Singlecut and they both are ****ing awesome. If I had to choose I would get the Singlecut. I used to own a Standard 24 that I could just about kill myself for selling, and the SEs feel exactly the same as the 24 when you play them. The sound isnt quite as good, but it still is awesome. If you upgrade the pickups to PRS Dragons, you've basically got a Standard 22. Also guitar center has Custom 24s for $1400.
You know whos got hands? The devil, and he uses 'em for holding; Preacher from Dewey Cox.