I have Fender JAM amp and was wondering if anyone knows anything about changing out the tubes in it. Post only if you know anything, I don't care for any other comments from you people because I only value opinoins that do ME good. Thanks. Pete Burns
ya know theres a sticky all about tubes for guitar amps and such but strangely enough, it doesn't say how to change them or which to really pick for your amp...

I would imagine you have to line the pins up the same way as the old tubes but ive never used a tube amp before so I cant really help..
I'm sure someone will post soon enough though.
Quote by forsaknazrael
I don't think that amp has tubes.

hmmmmybe ur right. but what makes that horible sound when its moved? if it doesnt have tubes what kind of amp would it be called? Im a newb i guess i need to learn more bout amps obviously. kinda thought they were all tube amps. lol
Quote by forsaknazrael
I don't think that amp has tubes.

+1.

It's probably the reverb that makes the noise when you move it or kick it, etc.
Quote by DietPepsi
hmmmmybe ur right. but what makes that horible sound when its moved? if it doesnt have tubes what kind of amp would it be called? Im a newb i guess i need to learn more bout amps obviously. kinda thought they were all tube amps. lol

^ damn you beat me to it

REverb box

the amp at my school does it all the time!
Quote by Sora 01
^ damn you beat me to it

REverb box

the amp at my school does it all the time!

lol thanks, that sound is absolutely hideous. I almost had a heart attack earlier I swear. Thought the devil was coming to get me. So is it okay when that happens? And more importantly are you saying its normal and no need to worry? Thanks