So I realize that most of the pit-monkeys here are 14 years old and can barely put a frozen pizza in the oven. However, there most be someone who likes good food. This might be a good place to share food related questions and recipes... I will put up some of my own stuff soon.

Great snack.. Normal slice of bread.. Cheese on top.. Aromat (A type of spice here in northern europe) and into the oven.. The aromat burns itself into the cheese and the bread becomes cunchy.. Brilliantly tasty, and quick!
Washburn JB100 Customshop USA
Squire Stratocaster, Squire Telecaster, highway 1 tele,
FM65r amp, Marshall MS-4 & FM-15r
Washburn b-9 five string banjo, Eagle dreadnought acoustic. Art & lutherie AMI.
thatfs a bit harsh, i mean im not 14 anymore, im 16 almost but i mean i could cook when i was 14, common give peop[l some credit, although im not a pit monkey i atchally have stuff to do most of the time, and i spose all the geek who spend there life on here wouldnt no cause there mums probs do it all lol but yeh, best meal ever has to be steak, man u cant beat steak, or a good thai curry
best snack ever tho would be you get a grill, double sided helps alot atchally, but yeh you put bacon on, proper bacon not ****ty american stuff, real bacon, not steaky, real back bacon, yeh sorry bacon rant, so yeh you cook that till crispy and then u get 2 slices of bread, and butter them on one side each, then slice up soem cheese and put the cheese and the bacon on the non buttered side of the bread as a sandwich but with the butter facing out,. then put it in the grill until the bread is toasted, and trhe cheese has melted, way better than a toatie imo as well

oh yeh you can do it in a pan as well if u want, but u just need to turn it over, i once made it with french toaste as well for the bread, that was good but i was liek sooo full after it cause its like a whole breakfast in one lol and i ate this after my lunch
Bread. Cheese on. Put in oven. Eat.

Also, Mudkipz soup: Mudkipz and Icy hot, mix in, heat over severe flaming.
Beans
Bread

Toast bread for aprox 2 minutes
Put beans in pan and heat for aprox 6 mins on low temperature

Butter pieces of toast (amount of butter is preference)

Pour beans over toast and eat

ok this is a PHENOMINAL recipe my mom does.

Jalepeno Poppers: We ge tsome pretty good sized Jalepenos and de-seed them. when we are done we fill them with Shred Sharp cheddar cheese. Once that is complete we wrap them in bacon and bake them, until the bacon is cooked. its ussually 350ºf and 15-20 min in the oven.

As for my Chips: I get about 12 potatoes and slice em all up to about 1/8in thick. then i dip them in melted butter (or margerin) and salt them up with Lawry's Seasoned salt and Sprinkle some Kyan(sp?) pepper on them. They are recomended back to a golden brown at about 350ºf. If daring enough you can try frying them (i want to try it some time).

Michael Harkey
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by callum2903
or a good thai curry

yea, i find them much more enjoyable than a bad curry
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
take green bell peppers and get rid of the seeds and inside support things so all you have is the shell. then mix up a meatloaf, but stuff the peppers instead of forming the loaf, then put in the oven until the meat is done mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, stuffed bell peppers
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
okay, I'm 15 and a great cooker thank you very much. Anywho I'll post a quick one.

Quesadilla:
2 flour tortillas
Cheddar cheese (perferable)
chicken breast strips or cubed (cooked)
Butter

heat a large large skillet or saucepan, and melt the butter in it.
one one tortilla, put a layer of cheese on it, not to thin, and then the chicken.cover the chicken with cheese, and then put the other tortilla over it. Tet in pan so that little to nothing falls out the sides.

this require skill:

flip the quesadilla over after one side is browned, and brown the other side.

voila' quessadilla.

I'll put another up soon.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Penne Pasta - cook as normal

Red Onion
Chilli - add these three to a normal pan. Finely chop everything. Very small amount of chilli.
Olive Oil

Tomatoes - chop and add after dressing has been mixed with pasta.

Salmon - cook and use flakes to add to pasta.

Black Pepper
Balsamic Vinegar
Basil

Awesome.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Delicious Sandwiches

1. Call for woman

2. Proceed to drag her to kitchen

3. Wait 5 minutes

4. Enjoy!

1+ If the woman does not respond; skip this stage.

1++ If your woman dwells in your imagination, make pasta or minute meal.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 6, 2008,
Oyster omelette,

you need shucked oysters, chilli paste, chopped spring onion, potato starch, and water.
hue
I don't know what it's called, but take some sole or cod, grate Parmesan cheese on it, put green onion on it as well, then put it in the oven until it's slightly browned. Mmm I never cook with a recipe, I'll have to ask my mom what it's called
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
A tip for the people:
Tabasco sauce is awesome. If you put a lot of tabasco in your food, it's going to be spicy as hell.
But two or tree drops can be amazing for some stuff.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

im eating a Hershey's pie I had in the freezer for 4 days that i didnt' even know about.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
This is how I cook steak.

Into a bowel, pour 200 - 500 ml of red wine and add one lemon, a chopped half onion 2 - 4 tablespoons of olive oil, black pepper and salt to your liking.

Leave in the fridge for 24 - 48 hours to marinate.

When you are ready to cook it, to a pan add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil. Warm the pan and then add the steak and its marinating sauce to a pan on low heat. Add goats cheese and allow to cook.

To a pan full of water add half cut potatos and boil until soft.

Take a baking tray and cover in butter. Allow butter to melt over the potatoes and oven roast until golden brown. Add thyme and oregano.

Slow boil some mushy peas and serve.

Such a lush meal.

You can roast a chunk of beef and make gravy from the juices by adding some cornflour to thicken it. Add salt and pepper to for extra flavour.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by greasysnowball
ok this is a PHENOMINAL recipe my mom does.

Jalepeno Poppers: We ge tsome pretty good sized Jalepenos and de-seed them. when we are done we fill them with Shred Sharp cheddar cheese. Once that is complete we wrap them in bacon and bake them, until the bacon is cooked. its ussually 350ºf and 15-20 min in the oven.

As for my Chips: I get about 12 potatoes and slice em all up to about 1/8in thick. then i dip them in melted butter (or margerin) and salt them up with Lawry's Seasoned salt and Sprinkle some Kyan(sp?) pepper on them. They are recomended back to a golden brown at about 350ºf. If daring enough you can try frying them (i want to try it some time).

Michael Harkey
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Chinese curry rice with cheese. Delicious.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Can we post tested recipes from cook books?

If so, I'll grab them from my wife and post. She's a good cook. Sadly I don't play a major roll in the kitchen during dinner time. I'm usually playing with the kids.
Quote by soulphonate
Can we post tested recipes from cook books?

If so, I'll grab them from my wife and post. She's a good cook. Sadly I don't play a major roll in the kitchen during dinner time. I'm usually playing with the kids.

Must resist urge to post Pit like response...

Heh my ex always made me cook....

She loved it when I cooked naked... Well I used an apron because I dont want hot oil or water to burn my todger.
I was cooking at 14, hell me and my friend (19) managed to please 14 peolpe with our spaghetti bolognaise and our curry (we had never cooked curry before)

I'll share our Spaghetti Bolognaise:

Fry some minced beef til it's all brown, while frying stick some cut tomatoes, celery and onion in a blender, once the mince is brown put some bolognaise sauce (not the stuff with cut up vegetables in it, just the tomato based sauce) onto the mince (still in the pan) then put the blendered stuff onto the sauce (put the pasta on at right time, I never remember at what stage to put the pasta on).
Put some bovril/cornflour/whatever on to thicken the sauce out, then put lea & perrins sauce over, then some "all purpose savoury seasoning" then the usual "herbs and spices" sorta shizz, now here's the part that makes it awesome.
Get a carton of apple juice and pour some on, not so much that it ends up being watery though (this is why the thickening out was needed earlier). Then add whatever else you may seem is right, serve.

14 people, and me and my friend, love it.
Roast chicken the way I do it.

Take aa whole chicken and losen the skin.

Under the skin place as much butter as you can and add bay leaves.

Rub butter onto skin.

Add paprica, salt and pepper to liking.

Cook at gas mark 4 until golden brown and juices run clear.

Make sure the centre is piping hot. And do not cook from frozen.
INGREDIENTS

* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
* 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
* 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
* 1 loaf Italian bread
* 3/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon of Semen

DIRECTIONS

1. Thoroughly blend oil and lite soy sauce; remove and reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture over onion and parsley in small bowl; stir to coat all pieces well. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, cut bread into 12 slices, each 1/2 inch thick. Lightly brush both sides of bread with reserved soy sauce mixture; place on large baking sheet.
3. Broil 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Drain onion mixture; set aside. Cover each bread slice with roast beef and then onion mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over onion mixture; serve immediately.