Looks about right to be, to be honest. Even the small print sounds decent, so if it is a scam, chances are he's doing it wrong by selling locally.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Oooo, that's a nice Aerodyne semi.
I think its been de-fretted 'cos I don't think it came fretless as standard.* But other than that it looks gen.

Yum! Buy it!

*I may be talking outta my hat here. 8)
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

I've definitely seen this before, and I'm tempted to say that I've only seen the semis as fretless. However, I've definitely seen them as fretless original. That's no defret - Japanese fretless necks of the mid 90s looked like that, and no dots or lines on the face of the fingerboard is another thing.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Yeah that's legit, I've seen a few go on e-bay, I think they were Japanese special editions in the 80's and are pretty rare now.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!