I need help!

For a piece of work for English Language, I'm creating a mockery/parody of a JML advert.

Now, everyone knows JML right? The company who make those rubbish products that don't work for ****, but people still ALWAYS buy them? They have the really cheesy adverts and the products all do a million billion things at once.

I need some ideas for an imaginary JML product!

It could be anything at all (the more random the better!) but it needs to be something I can parody in the style of a JML advert.

I know we will get some funny ideas from this. Cheers guys!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
I have no idea what a JML is, but a thingy that can act as both a dildo and a cell phone might be random enough for your needs.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
a dead cat stuffed with poridge that changes light bulbs, extinguishes fires, and types 250 words per minute.

Is that random enough, best i could do off the top of my head
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
nuts for people with a nut allergy
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Sombreros for penguins.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by ValoRhoads
a dead cat stuffed with poridge that changes light bulbs, extinguishes fires, and types 250 words per minute.

Is that random enough, best i could do off the top of my head

Other then the potential of smell, I would think that that would be an incredibly useful product!

E-Z Fan Blade Sharpener. And I have no idea who JLM is.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
JML Striding Companion? A long stick with an end that makes the motion of a foot walking so that you can stride through the natural woodlands of your area in company.

JML Sniffing Accomplace? A piece of wood shaped like a nose so that when you are sniffing your food to see if it is off or if it smells good you can have a second opinion from the sniffing accomplace.

JML Artificial Ears? Wooden or plastic ears that you can wear hanging from your ears to give the impression that you actually have four ears instead of two... I haven't decided why you'd want to give that impression yet...

I'm tired.
Last edited by skagitup at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by -blaze-
anti-depressants for emo kids.

!!! thats fantastic!!!! I think ill sig it =D
Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-

There was one on Turkish TV the other day which was basically a knife. But when it cut through stuff, people were REALLY AMAZED that it worked. At least, I think they were, they might have been grinning but saying "That's a big load of wank" in Turkish. I wouldn't have known.
My gear:
Ibanez RG350DX - Vintage VR3000 - Squire Telecaster
Marshall 15W
RAT distortion pedal - Boss Compression\Sustain pedal
Quote by rhysm

I think that's actually my favourite so far.

These ideas are awesome! Keep it up.

If you could think of some funny lines to go with your product, that would be even better!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

My Day > Yours
haha.. yea. i make fun of emo people all the time, so i found it funny.. XD and yes, im metal.. =D
Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-

Quote by rhysm

'because we'd all like to stab someone with an epi pen'
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
how about the ultimate weapon for destroying un-metal people. crossbow, warhammer and battle axe that plays amon amarth all in one, for only $19.95. and if u call in the next fifteen minutes, well give u a life time supply of crossbowbolts, free! a $50.00 value!
Quote by rhysm

You should call them "nots" and make a dummy "peanot butter"

Or make a sponge that has a clock in it.
^^^ROLF!!!^^ thats brilliant! me and my friend wanted to make bullet-proof loin-clothes
oh my god, some of those products you can buy are just amazing. JML and the rest of them.

Some of my favourites are things like Slipper tongs, Mini Vacuum cleaner of cobwebs, Sock Ion-iser, Bath water savers.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Strobe lights for epilectics.(<-------spelt wrong i know)
The 50ft feather duster. To get that pesky dust off the roof that no one can see.
Turd polish. Make em gleam.
Air in a bag. Don't go anywhere without.

JML is a joke.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
A toothbrush AND shaver, on the same side. Cuts your gum as you brush.
Quote by kaptink
You should call them "nots" and make a dummy "peanot butter"

You, good sir, are a genius.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

My Day > Yours
How about a wrist watch with a diabetes prick-thing, that also tells you when to piss and crap with a loud BEEP! It is also GPS enabled and can play Tetris.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
A toaster with a built-in satellite dish, a spare tyre, a bike chain, a USB input device, a calculator, a swiss army knife, an inflatably dinghy and several hats for different occasions.

Behold, the Utili-Toaster!
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
The NEW JML Super Deluxe Automatic Nail Clippers!!!

Or a magnetic thing which you use to clean both sides of the window at once!!!!!! Wait... Those already exist.