Page 1 of 2
You get the idea

mine is awesome! At Church Camp this girl who had come with us was a total *****, she had fallen in love with the dick from texas named Austin within 3 days and used our cell phones to text/call him cause she didn't have her own. So on the last night we had an idea, she had left his number in one our phones by accident. After the time we needed to be in bed we texted him pretending to be her asking if he wanted to meet up, like right then. He texted back going, "HELL YES", and thats when we started texting him the dirtiest stuff and found out that he used a magnum (bull ****). The pussy said that his group leader would kill him if he went out so he said no. But we kept talking dirty to him to try and get him out there to find two of out friends half naked but he kept saying no. We then proceeded to tell him he had a small **** and was still a virgin and such.
The next morning was glorious when in the cafeteria at breakfast, the girl ran up and gave him a hug to be pushed away and called a bitch. Not the greatest prank but it was damn funny for us...

ANYWAYS, howabout you guys?
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
i onced teased someone for going church camp.
not cos i was against it... just because.
Quote by EdawMail
i onced teased someone for going church camp.
not cos i was against it... just because.

haha

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Lol, pulled off.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
HAHA, thats a good idea for a senior prank
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Pulled over in my van to let the guy i worked with have a piss....waited till a car drove towards me, flashed my lights and waved at them and pointed to my friend....

Then i put my foot down and drove off, just to see the car i waved at level with him having a piss, him turn around to shout "OI! What the fu...!" and fully flash a car full of old people..

I laughed for the next 7 miles.

Oh, and i turned around to pick him up..priceless.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
In my math class today, we put a candy heart on a friend's desk that said "You melt my heart." The kid assumed it was a prank by our funny male teacher, so he tried to be funny wrote a love note to the teacher that said "I feel the same way Mr. ____. XOXOXO" Our teacher just stared at the kid and put the note down. Then we told the poor kid.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Pulled over in my van to let the guy i worked with have a piss....waited till a car drove towards me, flashed my lights and waved at them and pointed to my friend....

Then i put my foot down and drove off, just to see the car i waved at level with him having a piss, him turn around to shout "OI! What the fu...!" and fully flash a car full of old people..

I laughed for the next 7 miles.

Oh, and i turned around to pick him up..priceless.

Yeah me and my friends did something similar to this to my friend. We were in Star Market parking lot, and my friend for some reason didn't want to walk 20 feet to the door, so he decided to take a piss in the middle of an empty parking lot. There were no lights nearby, so he thought he'd be fine. The second he starts, however, I pull my car so I'm facing his direction, flip on my headlights and high beams, and lean on the horn. My friend turns his head, stares like a deer in the headlights, then turns around to see a woman holding hands with her two little daughters walking right by him to go into Star.
Well my friend passed out at a party, when everyone was sleeping me and my other friend duck-taped my passed out friends mouth shut, tied his hands together and across his eyes. But my friend had to got too far and took a piss on him, but it was the funniest thing ever...
Quote by hazzmatazz
Well my friend passed out at a party, when everyone was sleeping me and my other friend duck-taped my passed out friends mouth shut, tied his hands together and across his eyes. But my friend had to got too far and took a piss on him, but it was the funniest thing ever...

you are aware how dangerous that is? Especially if someone is passed out...

jeez, think!
i did this thing to my mom i saw on that "homewrecker" show. You know the sprayer on the sink thats like a water hose? i took tape and wrapped it around the sprayer trigger and faced it where my mom would be standing while running water in the sink... about 10 minutes later I hear her screaming and bitchin. I walked in there and her face and shirt were soaked. she spent like 5 seconds tryn to figure out what was going on and turnin the sink off.

hilarious
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Honkers
You get the idea

mine is awesome! At Church Camp this girl who had come with us was a total *****, she had fallen in love with the dick from texas named Austin within 3 days and used our cell phones to text/call him cause she didn't have her own. So on the last night we had an idea, she had left his number in one our phones by accident. After the time we needed to be in bed we texted him pretending to be her asking if he wanted to meet up, like right then. He texted back going, "HELL YES", and thats when we started texting him the dirtiest stuff and found out that he used a magnum (bull ****). The pussy said that his group leader would kill him if he went out so he said no. But we kept talking dirty to him to try and get him out there to find two of out friends half naked but he kept saying no. We then proceeded to tell him he had a small **** and was still a virgin and such.
The next morning was glorious when in the cafeteria at breakfast, the girl ran up and gave him a hug to be pushed away and called a bitch. Not the greatest prank but it was damn funny for us...

ANYWAYS, howabout you guys?

SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
quadruple homicide
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by sargasm
I grew the hell up.

Nobody knew what hit them! It was amazing.

haha
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by rebeltildeth87
i did this thing to my mom i saw on that "homewrecker" show. You know the sprayer on the sink thats like a water hose? i took tape and wrapped it around the sprayer trigger and faced it where my mom would be standing while running water in the sink... about 10 minutes later I hear her screaming and bitchin. I walked in there and her face and shirt were soaked. she spent like 5 seconds tryn to figure out what was going on and turnin the sink off.

hilarious

wet t-shirt contest?!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by hazzmatazz
He has a nose

you're a ****ing idiot. remember how john bonham died? he puked after they put him to bed and choked. yeah, having a free nose will help alot.

have fun when you get charged with manslaughter, asshole
I Bel-aired my speech class while giving a speech.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Child Of Maiden

i was soo considering doing that for a speech in my lit class but chickened out.
Quote by Child Of Maiden

How does that count as a prank?
Quote by lateraluspiral
i was soo considering doing that for a speech in my lit class but chickened out.

Yeah I thought about doing it, then chickened out too, then ended up just winging it afterall. Turned out ok. Some laughs, some weird looks as expected.

Quote by fob12
How does that count as a prank?

Are you serious?
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by rebeltildeth87

hilarious

haha i did the same thing when i was like 10. my mom got soo pissed
Quote by hazzmatazz
He has a nose

He could vomit.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
In the back row, there were a couple of guys who were up to no good.

I convinced my little brother that were was a "guy" who lived in my room and would kill him if he even touched my door. He believed it for 5 years, I used to put my ring wraith costume on and scare him that way to, epic lulz.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Heh....i prank called four teachers at my last year multiple times on multiple occasions. But i guess the local university's police have our school lines and i was caught.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
a couple years ago i went down to visit some family in alabama, and down there they actually beleive that bigfoot is real. Anyways me and a couple of my cousins were going camping so me and one of them decided to mess with the other two. while we were packing stuff out there we were like duuuude lets make em think we saw bigfoot! really lame prcatical joke but their reaction was great. when we told them it was still kinda light out and they didnt really care, but after it started getting dark and we "saw" it a couple more times they were freaking teriffied. we even went on a hunt for it with a couple 22's and a hachet . just imagine four 13 year olds riding their fourwheelers through the woods at like one in the morning hunting bigfoot
Quote by Boone666
Do something off of The Bugs Bunny And Tweety show. Bugs bunny + metal = instant circle pit
Year Zero wrote: Metallica are releasing another album in 2009 as well, it will be called "Ride the Magnetic Rod" featuring Unforgiven IV.
Last April Fool's day, I set off the smoke detectors in my house at about 2 AM.

I've never seen my grandma run, but, the woman really can run.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
I was at work (I'm a bus boy), and when my friend went up to carry a tray of food, I poured the cup of coke out he was drinking, got more ice and filled the cup with soy sauce.

The kitchen stopped functioning for about fifteen minutes after he drank it and sprayed it all over the sink area. We were all dying laughing.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Oh, and another one - me and another friend crashed at our other friend's house for the night after he threw a party. We were the only ones in the house, so after the houseowner fell asleep, we found a red blanket, taped him to the floor, covered him with the blanket, and waved flashlights over him while yelling "FIRE!"

He thought he was ignited and couldn't get up, oh my God it was hilarious. We still yell 'fire' to him sometimes as a joke.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by s.r.v.
you're a ****ing idiot. remember how john bonham died? he puked after they put him to bed and choked. yeah, having a free nose will help alot.

have fun when you get charged with manslaughter, asshole
Learn anatomy. John Bonham died becasue it got into his airway. Covered mouth =/= obstructed airway. If he's not stuffing tape down is throat, his friend should be A-OK.

On-topic, the only really good prank I've done is the "desktop screenshot" one. I'll elaborate if it's needed.
Quote by RyanGillam
Someone put our school for sale in the local newspaper on the last day.

ahahahahah damn man. i should do that.
Quote by Flying Couch
Learn anatomy. John Bonham died becasue it got into his airway. Covered mouth =/= obstructed airway. If he's not stuffing tape down is throat, his friend should be A-OK.

On-topic, the only really good prank I've done is the "desktop screenshot" one. I'll elaborate if it's needed.

so you puke and your mouth is covered in tape, and you're passed out. then what?
Page 1 of 2