Page 1 of 2
We found out that one of our dogs has a very large, inoperable tumor in his bladder. The vet said that we have to put him down because the tumor is preventing him from urinating, and that urine will eventually back up into his system and poison him. He will be 13 years old on February 17, but he won't make it until his birthday. I'm at work right now, and I can't stop thinking about what we have to do this afternoon. It really sucks. He's a fantastic dog, but his time is up. Goodbye Apache...you will be missed.

Apache
2-17-95
2-6-08
R.I.P.
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
that really sucks, i had to put my cat to sleep a few years ago and my dog right now is dying of cancer. it really sucks to loose a pet, good luck.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I had to have my dog put down a year ago ... and she was as old as me. so I great up my entire life with her. it's really a terrible time.

..but you'll get over it (as bad as that sounds) when you get a new puppy.. i just love my dogs now!

I'm sorry to hear that man. At least he won't be in a lot of pain anymore, if that makes you feel any better...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
My dog got chased into a road by another dog when i was little. It got hit by a police car, it died in my arms.
Makes me sad thinking about it
Manchester United
dude what are talking about, dogs love sleep!

ohhh

yeah that sucks, u can get really attached to pets, its way hard to let them go.
i remember once one of our dogs got biten by snake out on our property, and he we had to sit their and watch him die, cos we lived to far from anywhere to get a vet
That sucks so bad man... I know how it feels, I had one of my cats put to sleep a few years ago :/

The vet did it while she (my cat) sat on my lap and she was purring while we all said her goodbyes so there was no pain involved for her atleast..

Anyway sorry to hear.

The death of a beloved pet is very though. I had my cat put down a few years ago and it was very horrible.

RIP
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Hard luck man, putting a pet down is never a nice experiance. I had to put my dog down last summer, I've had her since I was four years old.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
D:

oh man, thats hard. Best regards man, I'm sure he'll be going to doggy heaven. makes me wonder about when my dogs going to go... (shes 14)

PS: He's a beautiful dog :3 hope you had fun with him
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
My condolances to you man. Never a pleasant task.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by maca-venagas
dude what are talking about, dogs love sleep!

ohhh

man dont be a dick, it sux what hes goin thru, my auntie had to kill her dog and i was lyk, reali close to it, so... i had like a sadness goin on
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
It's the crappy part of loving your dog. Too bad his time has come. We all owe it to them to not let them suffer. Rest assured that you gave him a great life and lots of love. As horrible as it may seem right now, you're making the right choice.

Maybe in a while you can get yourself a new little buddy. Chin up brother.

82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
I am sorry to hear that, it is always distressing. Moreso with a dog than any other pet (in my opinion) because they are always there hanging about you and really show their love.
It will be hard getting used to him not being around the house, i had to go though the same thing last year. Truly Sorry
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
I'm so sorry man. My cat died (17 years old) a couple of months ago which sucked. I've had to take my old dog to the vets to be put down before and it's truely crappy.

I'm sorry.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Yeah my parents put my favorite cat to sleep in like 2005 while I was away at my guitar lesson.
So I'm sorry
♥xx♥

Sorry to hear that ):
At least he won't have to suffer what would have happened. It's for the best.

I suppose it's a good job I can't have a dog, I got upset when my hamster died \\:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Looks like a really cool dog. I'm sorry

I still have know idea how strange I'd feel if one of my pets suddenly disappeared...
Thanks Pit Dwellers! I'm sorry to hear that many of you have gone through the same thing. I guess it's inevitable when you own pets. He's been a great dog. He's very friendly towards everyone he meets. He loves cold weather (maybe that's because he's an American Eskimo), and he loves chasing squirrels--but he never caught one.

Thanks for all the comments.
Quote by thedude051

Quote by Stress Cow

Are you over 30?
I had to put my dog down 3 days before Christmas, I know what it feels like. Sorry to hear about your loss.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I know exactly what you're going through. One of our dogs Max died the day after his second birthday - he also had a cancer tumor. And ole' Cinnamin was just too protective, also had to be put down

Just remember; at least he wont have to continue to suffer.
Thanks Jackal. That is awesome!
Quote by thedude051

Quote by Stress Cow

Are you over 30?
My dod had liver cancer, diabeties and lots of problems with his heart. Had to be put asleep about a year ago. He was an amazing dog. It sucks with things like that because they just become part of your life, just feels so empty when theyre not there around.

He was really suffering towards the end of it though, coughing up blood, could barely move, couldnt control his bladder, and was obviously in pain, he wouldnt give in though, so it was for the best. Still miss him.
I'm sorry man...I haven't had to put any of my animals down yet. Hopefully won't have to.

That sucks too, my birthday is Feb. 17th. Now I'll think of your dog on my birthday.
Sorry man. That must suck like none other...
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I had a similar thing - Mutley had a tumour in his stomach or so. It was huge. I put him down on October 16th 2006.

You'll get through it. Hang on to the fact that it's the best way for him
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by Jackal58
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

That's so beautiful.
I know how it feels, Sorry man. It sucks to lose a member of the family.
epic7734
Page 1 of 2