Well, I have pneunomia...

Well, another random thing I must tell UG...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
That sucks. Get some good rest and I hope you get well soon.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I feel your pain man. I am slowly recovering from a bout of it as I type. 3 trips to the hospital and concentrating on your next breath sucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sorry to hear it, take care.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
ugh. i'm sick, along with nearly everyone in my school. not sure if it's pneumonia as I haven't been to the doctor yet, but it is possible i have it since I've been sick for about a week
I have a melanoma and I am on a 2 week waiting list to get rid of it and I ll be free of it.

Yay!

Im not worried because its only a small tumour and nothing serious. Once its removed I ll be fine.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
hope you feel better soon. i had it when i was 2, so i dont really remember anything about it.
I had it a few years ago, it really sucks. I remember after coughing I'd always get this awful burned rubber taste in my mouth....Also, be prepared to miss a good week or two of school (or work). Anyways, feel better.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I had pneumonia for the best part of 4 months. Nearly died twice in my sleep from choking on vomit.

My doctor told me I had to sleep upright, otherwise I might risk "drowning" in my sleep.

Not fun at all, I was on all sorts of drugs.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Get well soon.

Here's a picture of a tiger to keep your spirit up.
too bad, i have hade pneumonia 6 times. remember once you get it, you will get it more and more through your life, it almost ALWAYS comes back. it is miserable, but not this horrific disease some people think. just take it easy, play some guitar, watch tv, whatever, just get better man
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
Oh, get well soon! I've had it twice, as well as bouts of bronchitis gah. Just take it easy and hope it goes away soon enough.
I'm sorry to hear that I hope you get well soon. Pnemonia sucks
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
That sucks man. And I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself becuase I have tonsillitis at the minute.

Take it easy and hopefully you'll get well soon!