yeah, call me a geek, but that game kicks. since its like, the only game i have and i want to save my money for other things, i play it all the time. i wish i had high speed internet(i have dial up) cause i think id do realy good. like, ive beat half the game and jedi master setting only punching. if anyone else plays tell me so i don't feel so alone.
Sorry, you are a geek. I don't associate with geeks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^You both have LOTR characters as avatars...how am i even supposed to take you guys seriously?

On topic: I used to play it...until i noticed it sucks. Which is a long ass time ago.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Awesome game though I never played multiplayer.
But seriously you went above the line. I beat it in normal and then deleted it :|
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I used to play it and it is a pretty sweet game.

Now I play Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords; that game is so ****ing money!
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
i played the first knigts of the old republic and it was awesome. but after u beat it once, its super boring again. i guess the only reason i can play J A so much is cause the cheats are realy sweet and the multiplayer is fun(but i have to play by myself cause of my internet, still fun though.)
I used to play jedi knight 1 and 2, and battle for naboo. There are way too many star wars games.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes, I play Jedi Knight 2 and 3 all the time. I used to be like #3 in the world at JK2.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
wow, thats awesome. i wish they had a game like that but more brutal, ya know? like i mean, jedis aren't exactly the most awesome things in the world(no offense to anyone) like, if it where vikings, that would be awesome
No way man. Nothing can beat Star Wars in terms of awesomeness. Why else would they have more Star Wars games then there are people in China?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by hippy12
I used to play it and it is a pretty sweet game.

Now I play Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords; that game is so ****ing money!

Money is a fucking adjective now?!
Quote by Jackintehbox

I thought the exact same thing
i spent 2 years playing jk2 and jedi academy online... my god man we ruled the servers. good times
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Jackintehbox

Oh yes it is.

It's used in a film called Swingers all the time. Me and my friends are trying to get it to spread.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Haha awesome, I just Installed this game yesterday. Outcast is better though.
Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too cause he was gay.

Quote by Slaytanic6606
If I remember right, pot can help prevent alzheimer's.

Quote by FireandFlames

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

The cake is a pie.

WTF YOU BROKE THE INTERNET
Rented it a few times when I had an XBox and didn't want to return it to the video store.

I'd play it today, no problem at all.

EDIT: Shame Star Wars Galaxies was screwed up by the company with that update, thus losing all of their players. I'd being playing that right now.
dude, my friends had galaxies, then they switched to WoW. WoW owns.

but anyways, i really wish i could play online! this is making me mad!
Quote by Beast Master
dude, my friends had galaxies, then they switched to WoW. WoW owns.

but anyways, i really wish i could play online! this is making me mad!

I thought WoW was interesting, too... at first. After five months of repetitive play and a daft online community I got rid of it. It's not worth 14.95.
Quote by Beast Master
like i mean, jedis aren't exactly the most awesome things in the world(no offense to anyone)

i am very offended

Jack my swag
I played Jedi Academy: Jedi Outcasts when I was alot younger, man that was some serious fun.