Does anyone know any songs that use sweeping. I learned Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, and I've fallen in love with it.
-lando
Yngwie Malmsteen is the classic example.

And obviously a whole bunch of modern metal bands. But I'll just say DragonForce because of their popularity.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by stephen_rettie
theres a little sweep in the first comfortably numb solo
uhm just metal i general

Woh useful

Yngwie I always find a bit of a hassle to play as he's down half a step and my guitars set up in standard (and has locking trem) and i've never been that crazy about him musically; however if you want to go crazy on the sweeps check out Jason Beckers Altitudes and Perpetual Burn, both great songs and there's some crazy stuff going on
Check out some of Bullet For My Valentine's stuff, some of their solos have sweep picking in them.

Peace
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

Quote by philipisabeast
Woh useful

Yngwie I always find a bit of a hassle to play as he's down half a step and my guitars set up in standard (and has locking trem) and i've never been that crazy about him musically; however if you want to go crazy on the sweeps check out Jason Beckers Altitudes and Perpetual Burn, both great songs and there's some crazy stuff going on

woah lets see he can do the sweep in welcome home
now lets learn some yngwie!, jesus i was trying to think of easy sweeps to get started on