It's a very short one, I've been working on it for a while. I know the tone is absolutely horrible, but recording with my Cube won't always give me too good results.

This is not a demonstration of soloing skills or anything, it's just to give you and idea of what the riffs sound like. The solo is way faster than I'm actually able to play it, so it sounds really sloppy, I'm still working on getting it right. The vocalist in my band is now working on putting some lyrics on top of this.

Crits would be nice!
http://tore.thedigitalline.com/daumetall_ferdig2.mp3
Its pretty good, I would suggest you add more to the song and add some more to the solo, better yet do whatever you want to do lol.

The solo sounds weird like the sound not what you play, but what kind of sound is that, because it sounds familiar just can't think of it.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

Do you have a drummer recording that or is it a program? If so, what program is it?
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

Quote by Gibson_Player93
The solo sounds weird like the sound not what you play, but what kind of sound is that, because it sounds familiar just can't think of it.

I'm pretty sure it's a harmonizer making that "sound" in the solo at some odd interval, although it does sound interesting.
The drums are from guitar pro, and I just added some reverb to it. Amazing what reverb can do.

On the solo, I first recorded it like I wrote it, and then duplicated that track and shifted the pitch one octave down. I kind of like the result.

edit: when thinking about the solo... I'm pretty sure I messed something up when shifting the pitch so the interval godt screwed, but as said, I liked what it sounded like so I went with it.
Step 1: Make the song in GP, make guitars, bass and drums.

Step 2: Open up audacity, make it record MIDI, and play your GP file with only drums (and bass if you don't plan on recording bass later)

Step 3: Use your recorded drums as a reference/metronome whatever and record your guitars.

Step 4: Downlod a million plugins for Audacity (something that includes the GVerb), and use GVerb on your drum track.