Ok, here is the deal. My 4x12 is a pain in the ass to lug around to most places, especially because it is in a road case. So, here is the deal. I need a budget priced 2x12 cab for my Road King. I don't care if it is empty or loaded, because I am quite handy with wiring. Anyway, I need suggestions for a good 2x12 no more than 350 dollars. I might be able to stretch to 400. But, give me some suggestions...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I would say Lopo, personally. I just can't get past how the Avatar 2x12 cabs are almost tall enough to be 4x12.
Damn, I didn't realize that they were that big...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Bumpage...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Ah, I needs le help.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
i have the contemporary 2x12. its a little oversized but it still sounds amazing
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Damn, I didn't realize that they were that big...

The Traditional & Contemporary cabs aren't that bad, 21"H, but the Vintage are 24.5"H. Another inch or two and you can squeeze a whole 'nother set in there.

Like I said, I'm partial to 2x12's that are more 2x12 shaped. The Lopo Line 2x12's are 15"H.

Edit: And since weight is such an issue for you, I would have to assume the Lopo's are significantly lighter. Hard to tell as Avatar lists the loaded weight, while Lopo lists the unloaded weight.
Last edited by The Atomic Ass at Feb 8, 2008,