I'm going to get the Avenged Sevenfold logo (death bat) tattooed on my arm, about 10-15cm long, and I was wondering if anyone here has it, or if anyone has any knowledge about tattoos, and could give me some estimates as to how much it will cost. Oh and by the way, I live in England so prices in £ please.

Any help will be much appreciated

P.S. I'm asking for help. This is NOT an opportunity for people to flame me. I don't care if millions of people have it or if it's tacky etc. I just want estimates on the price, thanks.
i don't have any idea about how much it'd cost... but i wish i had one. good choice
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
It really depends on the person doing it and their price per hour. I'd guess maybe $150.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
It really depends on the person doing it and their price per hour. I'd guess maybe $150.

it probably depends on the level of detail... like, do you just want the outline or do you want the thing with all the details?
I would only suggest, as a fellow human being, that you consider whether you want a tattoo representing a band that have only released three albums and may blow over, or you might move on, in a few years. I have a friend who regrets immensly his Metallica band, and Metallica are far more seminal than Avenged Sevenfold, however popular as a band and image they have become.

Otherwise, about £100 on the cheap, but i'd go a bit more upmarket, particulalrly as that particular artit might not have inked that design before and you'll want a good'un, in that case.
Why do you want a logo of a band that lick balls on your arm? I wouldn't. And that deathbat, or batwing, or skullwing or deathwing crap looks like two pictures were just thrown together when M Shadows got drunk off a mouthful of Lambrini.

Design something yourself, make sure it's good then get that tattooed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Don't. It might seem a good idea now, but it won't when you go off them. Get something meaningful instead of advertising on your own body.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by conceptne
I would only suggest, as a fellow human being, that you consider whether you want a tattoo representing a band that have only released three albums and may blow over, or you might move on, in a few years. I have a friend who regrets immensly his Metallica band, and Metallica are far more seminal than Avenged Sevenfold, however popular as a band and image they have become.

+1, you need to make sure you wont regret it. Especially as music tastes can change so easily.

Why don't you just go to a local tattoo parlour with a picture of what you want done, you can have a look around and you can find out the price of it easily.
TRANSFORMICE

Print out the exact one you want and hang that thing up where you go the most, your room, your desk at work, car whatever. Stare at it all the time and say do I really want this logo on my body my whole life. A band logo. I agree with conceptne, what would you do if the band turns a direction you completely don't like.
As far as price goes, something in the US that size with a lot of detail is about 80-90 bucks, 10-15cm isn't that large. They can quote you on it if you bring it in.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Don't you mean the Overkill logo?

Thieves!!!!! oh well, it wouldn't be the first time A7X has stolen something from other metal bands....*cough*cough*testament and death*cough*cough*
Think about it and then take it to the Body Mod thread or I may report you.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by solitaryshell90
Don't you mean the Overkill logo?

Thieves!!!!! oh well, it wouldn't be the first time A7X has stolen something from other metal bands....*cough*cough*testament and death*cough*cough*

I can't believe this thread went ten posts before someone mentioned "A7X" complete and blatant ripoff of Overkill...
Imagine you were at my station
And you brought your motor to me
Your a burner yeah a real motor car
Said you wanna get your order filled
Made me shiver when I put it in
Pumping just wont do ya know luckily for you
Right a few things.
1) To the person who commented on A7X licking balls, I told you, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON THE BAND FOR F*CKS SAKE

2) It's not 100% about the band anyway, I also like the design. I won't be having the band name tattooed on me, just the deathbat, which, by the way, I would think was an awesome design whether or not I liked the band. So the whole "I might/will probably move on from liking them" thing isn't relevant.

Thanks for the help to people who've been.. helpful (i.e. not freddaahh) I didn't realise it would be that much, my ex got her name tattooed on her lower back about the size I want and said it was £10 or something :-s (I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't a proper tattoo parlour lol)
Quote by Creepass
I can't believe this thread went ten posts before someone mentioned "A7X" complete and blatant ripoff of Overkill...

I couldn't resist , but advice to ts, don't do it, I think getting a band logo tattoo would just make you seem pretentious, get something you can look back on in 20 years you won't regret
Do not get the deathbat.

Get something that actually means something to you, not just a band you think you "love".

Edit: You said you aren't getting the bands name on your arm, but you might as well be, since it is their logo...
High as tits
Quote by MaxLees666
Right a few things.
1) To the person who commented on A7X licking balls, I told you, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON THE BAND FOR F*CKS SAKE

2) It's not 100% about the band anyway, I also like the design. I won't be having the band name tattooed on me, just the deathbat, which, by the way, I would think was an awesome design whether or not I liked the band. So the whole "I might/will probably move on from liking them" thing isn't relevant.

Thanks for the help to people who've been.. helpful (i.e. not freddaahh) I didn't realise it would be that much, my ex got her name tattooed on her lower back about the size I want and said it was £10 or something :-s (I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't a proper tattoo parlour lol)

still, you might not find the logo appealing when you get older, just...reconsider before you do something irrational
Quote by freddaahh
Why do you want a logo of a band that lick balls on your arm? I wouldn't. And that deathbat, or batwing, or skullwing or deathwing crap looks like two pictures were just thrown together when M Shadows got drunk off a mouthful of Lambrini.

Design something yourself, make sure it's good then get that tattooed.

just so you know, thier mate drew it for them.
TS i like a7x also, but i wouldnt risk getting it. you might dislike them after a year or so. hell i was thinking about getting slipknots tribal S tattooed on me but im glad i didnt because i dont like them that much anymore. could be the same case with you.
Tattoo's have gotten so meaningless. I cant even comprehend how many times I've seen people with tattoos of that tribal barbed-wire around their bicep or ankle. Or the tramp stamp with their name in the middle, or the ying-yang, or the band logo, or the......

The only good tattoo is one that has personal meaning and purpose and isn't just to be "cool". Because in 30 years it's just going to be a glob of blue-gray ink on your hairy arm.
Imagine you were at my station
And you brought your motor to me
Your a burner yeah a real motor car
Said you wanna get your order filled
Made me shiver when I put it in
Pumping just wont do ya know luckily for you
I appreciate people trying to steer me away from ruining my body lol but that's not why I'm here I just want estimates on prices. I am going to think it through more, though, especially if it ends up being around £100
I'm not sure exactly what the logo is but for a 10-15 cm long tattoo you're looking at about £100. Depends how wide it is.

And a 19 year old who wants an Avenged Sevefold tattoo? Seriously?

In general, band tattoos aren't a good idea.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Your ex who said a tattoo will have cost £10 was lying to be quite frank, most tattoo prices start at £20-25

For the size you want, and the fact that it won't have colour, probably cost like £80+ depending on where you go with it.

I won't bore you with 'dude a7x suck' or 'you won't like it in X amount of years'

Because quite frankly, you live once.
If you regret it, then oh well.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hah, good luck with that one in a few years when you don't like the band anymore.

But I will be helpfull though. Just call a tattoo parlor/shop/studio/place/whatevverthehellthey callitthesedays and ask them directly.
^^^ good plan.
Problem solved.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Body mod thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...