Not trying to be deliberatly offensive, but my american football team basicly has this thing where everyone has jokes made about them, for example our centre is from the statisticly most inbred town in the UK so he gets the inbred jokes etc. anyone know any good ones ? cheers
www.myspace.com/declarationofhate1

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
How did you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the chin.

..Satisfied now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
(wherever you live), 20,000,000 residents, 20 last names.

/thread
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
How did you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the chin.

..Satisfied now?

i would be if wasnt for the aggresive manner in which you replied.
www.myspace.com/declarationofhate1

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
um, why the hell do you have an american football team for starters, and second, whats the town?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by lamb-of-god-ftw
i would be if wasnt for the aggresive manner in which you replied.

Then maybe you shouldn't post shit threads that are gonna anger people
ok I'll just pretend I just didn't see this

but.. since I did... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Broken_Drum
Why did the inbred cross the road?
To get away from all the abuse people like you were shouting at him.

double LOL

haha

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by hazzmatazz
Then maybe you shouldn't post shit threads that are gonna anger people

second that

I'm a GIRL!
4 gay guys are in a hot tub, and all of a sudden a large wad of semen floats to the surface. One looks around and yells: "Alright, who farted?!"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?