is the only kind of footswtich that can work with a valveking 110?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Valve-King-Footswitch?sku=421394
if you guys could recoemnd one from musiciansfriend since there is where im ordering from

if not which one is a good one that i can buy and is compatbile with my valveking 110

any help is appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
May as well buy that one. There's not a lot of difference. Plus, it has LEDs.

looks very cheap on metrial and anywhere i see has bad reviews

just to make sure the footswitch is to switch to clean to distortion right?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Yeah, it also switches a boost on and off. Footswitches are pretty much generic. There's not a lot to go wrong with them.
Quote by stefan1988
looks very cheap on metrial and anywhere i see has bad reviews

just to make sure the footswitch is to switch to clean to distortion right?

The peavey footswitches are pretty bad quality. I recommend an OD pedal or something. But then again, are there other footswitches that are cheaper?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
whats an od pedal ?

distortion?

Yeah, it also switches a boost on and off. Footswitches are pretty much generic. There's not a lot to go wrong with them.

i used to have a line 6 and where the footswitch when it looked like a square conenctor dont the conenctor vary from pedal to pedal?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by stefan1988
whats an od pedal ?

distortion?

i used to have a line 6 and where the footswitch when it looked like a square conenctor dont the conenctor vary from pedal to pedal?

It depends on the amp/footswitch. That one will work fine with your amp, i think.
Quote by stefan1988
whats an od pedal ?

distortion?

OD and distortion aren't quite the same thing. Distortion pedals will distort your guitar signal, while OD pedals boost the signal so your amp goes into overdrive.

I have a footswitch for my line 6 as well, and it only works with line 6 amps. As far as I know other footswitches are interchangable to some degree, but I'm not quite sure.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
im not too smart with stuff like this
but ive used my krank footswitch with my vox valvetronix and it worked fine
so i say look for another footswitch thats cheaper and has the same layout(two buttons two lights)
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
if i get a od pedal does it have the same effect as a footswitch.

like if im playing on clean and then put activate distortion through the pedal does it have any effect on the sound jsut becuase is on clean? or do i need to switch to the distortion channe and use the distortion pedal?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Well id probbaly reccomend a disortion pedal myself, because the VKs onboard dist is pretty lame, only problem is its a fair bit more pricey than that to get a decent one.

Distortion pedals are completely individual units of there own. All the gain comes from the pedal. If you get an OD pedal, you can stack it with your amps distortion to get smooth sorta lead tones. Otherwise you can use them on your clean channel for quick switching.
Well id probbaly reccomend a disortion pedal myself, because the VKs onboard dist is pretty lame, only problem is its a fair bit more pricey than that to get a decent one.

Distortion pedals are completely individual units of there own. All the gain comes from the pedal. If you get an OD pedal, you can stack it with your amps distortion to get smooth sorta lead tones. Otherwise you can use them on your clean channel for quick switching.

ok thanks for advice. i might get a distortion pedal later on i just ordered a slash wah XD and if a distortion pedal does the same as a footswitchi might just get the better quality distortion and save the 50 dollars and just put a little more and get it
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
The Peavey Footswitch sucks ass.

I'm not sure ones from other companies will work though, I was talking to a guy who builds his own pedals and he said Peavey does thier wiring basck-asswards.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...