Page 1 of 3
Ya. Shes here again. Im going to cut the quirky bull**** for right now, because im just not in the midset for it. Dont you think its kind of, well selfish of my brother? He knows its weird when shes here, yet he brings her over for lunch so now I have to see her at lunch, then till six.... Not cool broham. Not cool. I think my favorite dog made me step in its **** on top of this. Well, what do you think? Unfair yes?
wtf are you talking about dude?elaborate
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by demonsheep
I'm confused and slightly aroused

bahaha, It may be because i'm listening to 'content' on that wierd I-doser thing, but that made me laugh too much.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Wait. Are you jealous of your brother for being with a girl that you like, or does the fact that there is a female in your house besides your mother freak you out?
It's kinda hard to understand what you're saying here. I think you have to elaborate.
My grammar isnt awful. I made a previous thread where my brothers friend was here and I didnt want to tread through the swamp of awkwardness. And shes here at lunch now, and for the next 6 hours. Im asking you if you think thats unfair.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Wait. Are you jealous of your brother for being with a girl that you like, or does the fact that there is a female in your house besides your mother freak you out?
It's kinda hard to understand what you're saying here. I think you have to elaborate.

He knows its just plain weird, the interaction between us three as a whole, yet he brings her over all day.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
He knows its just plain weird, the interaction between us three as a whole, yet he brings her over all day.

Ah, okay. Then I get it. Just do something else outside?
a link to your original thread would certainly help
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Why is it unfair? She's you brother's friend, not yours. Don't be so selfish (btw no-one has a clue why you're so bothered, it would be great if you said why)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Well, what exactly is wrong with having a girl there?
Well?
So, your brother has friends who are girls, and you dont?
or
You "like" her secretly?
Tell, Dont just say is it unfair that she's there, because the answer is obviously no, Dumba$$.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
No, it's selfish of you to think it's your brother's responsibility to keep his friends away just because you don't happen to like them.
Just avoid them, its not that hard, and it's not like she's stabbing you. If you run into them, all you have to do is say hello and leave. Or maybe you can find your own friends to hang out with.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think it's selfish of YOU to think that your brother shouldn't invite his friends over just because you don't like them.
<Han> I love Hitler
You're 55 years old. What are you doing in the internet?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

mmm what? You all are very opinionated. I said, its very awkward interaction, for no other reason then because its awkward. Get it? Naw. Dont you think plaguing me with her for 6 hours is a bit much?
You brother invited his friend over? Truly terrible.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Then leave then!

I have an hour break from school. Then I go back, then I come home. So I wander the streets for an hour then go back to school? Not again.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
mmm what? You all are very opinionated. I said, its very awkward interaction, for no other reason then because its awkward. Get it? Naw. Dont you think plaguing me with her for 6 hours is a bit much?

You don't have to be around her for 6 hours!
Go out or just stay in a different room to them.
Quote by Renka

Quote by ThePeacefrog
Shes a fine girl. But its just awkward bog. Ya know? Its just plain weird.

Why do you even have to be around them? Do you live in a one roomed house or something?
Quote by Mad Marius
You brother invited his friend over? Truly terrible.

I think I've adequately explained that it is awkward very, He knows how I feel about it and apologized for the last time. Its fine if shes over but 6 hours? And on my break?
Quote by OddOneOut
You don't have to be around her for 6 hours!
Go out or just stay in a different room to them.

But I can never relax, I'm just too shifty sometimes. So I'm stuck in my room. OH YA Shes also in my History Class so theres no separation between school and home...
Wait a minute, How many of us Pit-Monkeys actually care?..
Oh, sorry, Well, Surely you have more than one damned room in your house, Use them.
Either that or Sod off somewhere else.. Jesus.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
But I can never relax, I'm just too shifty sometimes. So I'm stuck in my room. OH YA Shes also in my History Class so theres no separation between school and home...

Why is it so awkward? Relationships aren't awkward for no reason. Do you fancy her?
Quote by Renka

Wtf is wrong with you? Why are you shifty?..
Jesus, a girl is a girl, its not like she's going to eat you.
Quote by demonsheep
Wait a minute, How many of us Pit-Monkeys actually care?..
Oh, sorry, Well, Surely you have more than one damned room in your house, Use them.
Either that or Sod off somewhere else.. Jesus.

Your angry huh.
Not really, i'm just Incredulous at how much of an idiot you are, why cannae you explain the problem properly?!
Quote by OddOneOut
Why is it so awkward? Relationships aren't awkward for no reason. Do you fancy her?

No not at all. Very platonic relationship. Theres just a lot of tension when I'm there.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Your angry huh.

what the **** are you talking about.
how is it awkward. why dont you leave. do something else.
how is it unfair? theyre friends with each other, not you. you complained about that to your bro? and whats worse he actually apologized for having a friend over? dude. what are you on? play guitar or something. i REALLY dont get how its awkward
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
what the **** are you talking about.
how is it awkward. why dont you leave. do something else.
how is it unfair? theyre friends with each other, not you. you complained about that to your bro? and whats worse he actually apologized for having a friend over? dude. what are you on? play guitar or something. i REALLY dont get how its awkward

You dont properly understand the situation, and your E-Yelling at me? Ok
Page 1 of 3