Has anyone actually played on this thing. I need some feedback considering I bought one on EBAY for $600 new. Not a bad price at all but I can turn a profit if I need to get rid of it.

All the online reviews have been dry humping it saying it is the greatest thing. The "Mesa Killer" Good? Bad? F#ck Off? Re-sell it!?!?!

Thanks!

Last edited by creativeboner at Feb 6, 2008,
you could at least make some money off of it
looks nice
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Ok. I got the amp in Perfect Condition. We are playing in C# - Drop B tuning. We do a lot of melodic clean riffage but do add the Heavy Meshuggah | A Perfect Circle stuff.

Going to record new album with this amp!

**MUST TRY IN BAND SETTING**

Clean Sound: Warm, great sustain, fantastic, no complaints at all. Just right sound for what we want.

Dirty Sound: Lots of low end, thick. “BIG” Mids and Highs come out when picking single notes. **MUST PLAY PERCISE** It’ll bring out your sloppy playing. Not comparable to a mesa or marshal. Have to really push it to get the tubes working. We are going to swap out the ruby tubes with some 6550’s. Should finalize the tweaking.

Quaility: It looks cool, very big amp. I now understand why some people didn’t like it when they were trying it out. It’s because you have to push it for it for the sound truly come out.

Conclusion: We love it because it doesn’t sound like any amp out on the market right now. It works for our sound and style. It’s not for everyone.